Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facts About Billy Clyde Gillispie
Billy Clyde Gillispie Facts:
(inspired by Chuck Norris)

In a recruiting fight between Coach K. and Billy D., Gillispie wins.

BCG met every high school coach in America. Twice.

BCG does not go recruiting because the word recruit infers the possibility of failure. BCG goes signing.

If you can see BCG, he is recruiting you. If you can’t see BCG you may be only seconds away from from signing a LOI.

When Rick Pitino goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for BCG.

There are no recruits on mars. BCG checked.

BCG invented text messaging.

BCG didn’t leave his Christmas tree up until June. He rescheduled Christmas so it didn’t interfere with his recruiting.

BCG does not sleep. He waits.

Archeologists unearthed an old english dictionary dating back to the year 800 AD. It defined “victim” as “one who has encountered BCG”

The coaching population divides into two groups, those who fear BCG and BCG.

There is no list of recruits at other schools. Just a list of prospects BCG has.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Best thing I've read in a LONG time. Can't wait until this circulates around the Big Blue Nation. I LOVE it.

It sucks that basketball season doesn't start for another ummmm 7 or so months. I'm so anxious to see what BCG has in store for UK. The suspense is killing me.
Those are great Smile
ComfortEagle Wrote:BCG does not go recruiting because the word recruit infers the possibility of failure. BCG goes signing.

If you can see BCG, he is recruiting you. If you can’t see BCG you may be only seconds away from from signing a LOI.

BCG didn’t leave his Christmas tree up until June. He rescheduled Christmas so it didn’t interfere with his recruiting.

??????
I'm assuming ???? means you don't get the joke.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:I'm assuming ???? means you don't get the joke.

Nope, just parts didn't make sense.
OK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I thought these were great. I forwarded them to a couple of friends.
BCG does not go recruiting because the word recruit infers the possibility of failure. BCG goes signing.

Means exactly what it says. Recruiting means that he is TRYING to get someone to sign. BCG doesn't go recruiting, he goes signing. As in they are signing, committed to UK, recruiting means that they will think about coming..

BCG goes out and recruits for UK, therefore if a player can see him then BCG will be trying to get them to sign..

BCG rescheduled Christmas so it wouldn't mess up when he planned to go out and recruit.

I tried Redneck but they are really self explanatory.

I seriously want to email Billy Clyde himself these jokes. I think that he would love it. Heck, I want to see them every before the season even starts.

The sad thing is that most of those are true.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Those are pretty good there.