Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Corbin the best team in the state?
Thoughts?:Clap:
UH....NO. One of the top teams but not THE top team.
LOL, NO but i guess you put this here because of the fan base.
No, they are not, and I have never seen anyone from their fan base claim that they were. They are one of the top teams in their class.
Pee off mayfield fan get back over on Corbin vs Mayfield thread. :Cheerlead PRESSURE :Cheerlead PRESSURE :Cheerlead
cardsfan9051 Wrote:Thoughts?:Clap:

Just curious are you any kin to mysonis55 Confusednicker:
cardsfan9051 Wrote:Thoughts?:Clap:
It took you less than 20 posts to have a breakdown on an online forum. You're just embarrassing yourself now.
jamesdeane Wrote:It took you less than 20 posts to have a breakdown on an online forum. You're just embarrassing yourself now.

The way i see it is i have rustled some feathers. Now whos feeling the pressure. Corbin fans will have a total melt down by thursday....lol. you guys sure can dish it out but you sure cant take it:biglmao:
cardsfan9051 Wrote:The way i see it is i have rustled some feathers. Now whos feeling the pressure. Corbin fans will have a total melt down by thursday....lol. you guys sure can dish it out but you sure cant take it:biglmao:
Nah, most here are laughing at you.
cardsfan9051 Wrote:The way i see it is i have rustled some feathers. Now whos feeling the pressure. Corbin fans will have a total melt down by thursday....lol. you guys sure can dish it out but you sure cant take it:biglmao:

You rustle cattle. You ruffle feathers!

Confusednicker:
Friday can’t get here soon enough!

Go Hounds!
Corbin is a very good team.

They are the second best team in 3A and easily a top 10 team in the state.

And IMO a better team than Mayfield.

Friday will tell the story.
Is Mayfield the best team in the nation?
jamesdeane Wrote:Nah, most here are laughing at you.

Good. Ive been laughing all day myself. You guys are gullable. Love getting everybody all riled up.
No

Dude take a nerve pill and chill, do you realize what a a@@ hat your making of yourself starting a thread like this. Not one Corbin fan ever said we are best in the state, as of today not even the best in our class till someone dethrones Boyle. Now with that being said we do have our share of talent and think we can compete if not win the game against your mayfield crew, but that’s why they play the game. Friday will be here before you know it and instead of being that guy, just comment and grow up. Also not feeling any pressure from your childish rant to get attention and for everyone to acknowledge we are not the the best team in the state because we already know that, but we will come to Austin Peay and play 4 quarters of championship style football as I am sure you all will and may the best team of that night win. It will be the best team of that night because honestly if we played each other ten times this season it could go 7-3 or 5-5 who knows but the best team of that night will win. Also like to add that neither team will be holding a trophy Friday, that comes week 15.
smoke1015 Wrote:Is Mayfield the best team in the nation?

We are 4th overall in the nation in wins!!!! So no they are not the best yet...lol.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Dude take a nerve pill and chill, do you realize what a a@@ hat your making of yourself starting a thread like this. Not one Corbin fan ever said we are best in the state, as of today not even the best in our class till someone dethrones Boyle. Now with that being said we do have our share of talent and think we can compete if not win the game against your mayfield crew, but that’s why they play the game. Friday will be here before you know it and instead of being that guy, just comment and grow up. Also not feeling any pressure from your childish rant to get attention and for everyone to acknowledge we are not the the best team in the state because we already know that, but we will come to Austin Peay and play 4 quarters of championship style football as I am sure you all will and may the best team of that night win. It will be the best team of that night because honestly if we played each other ten times this season it could go 7-3 or 5-5 who knows but the best team of that night will win. Also like to add that neither team will be holding a trophy Friday, that comes week 15.

My prescription ran out
Not even close to being best team overall.
FYI, not all Mayfield fans are like this one. Matter of fact, most are good fans that support there team the right way and give credit where credit's due, be it there own team or the opponent. I'm okay with a confident fan that tells it like he sees it, and, even has a little bias. That's natural. I don't like an overzealous and obnoxious one that refuses to see any fault in there own team and can't bare to give any other team any credit. Some of these ridiculous posts make me cringe. That is all.
Mayfield vs De La Salle, coming soon!
KYHSFBFan Wrote:FYI, not all Mayfield fans are like this one. Matter of fact, most are good fans that support there team the right way and give credit where credit's due, be it there own team or the opponent. I'm okay with a confident fan that tells it like he sees it, and, even has a little bias. That's natural. I don't like an overzealous and obnoxious one that refuses to see any fault in there own team and can't bare to give any other team any credit. Some of these ridiculous posts make me cringe. That is all.

Hey i apologized in the other thread and gave my honest opinion. I just was having fun with the corbin boys. They was on here all day talking trash. So i just gave a little back. Again im truly sorry but sometimes i can be a douche...lol. its all in good fun.
KYHSFBFan Wrote:FYI, not all Mayfield fans are like this one. Matter of fact, most are good fans that support there team the right way and give credit where credit's due, be it there own team or the opponent. I'm okay with a confident fan that tells it like he sees it, and, even has a little bias. That's natural. I don't like an overzealous and obnoxious one that refuses to see any fault in there own team and can't bare to give any other team any credit. Some of these ridiculous posts make me cringe. That is all.

I like this guy!!! ☝️
cardsfan9051 Wrote:Hey i apologized in the other thread and gave my honest opinion. I just was having fun with the corbin boys. They was on here all day talking trash. So i just gave a little back. Again im truly sorry but sometimes i can be a douche...lol. its all in good fun.

Dude. I am a Boyle Co fan and the Corbin fans (although I've learned to love most of them) can be unbearable. It's something you just have to deal with.

pjdoug is the worst of them.

Smile
IMO the only 3A team in the top 5, legit, is Boyle. IMO, on a given day Boyle is top 3, maybe even, 2??? Maybe I'm over estimating but that's how I feel. Corbin is definitely top 10, IMO. I want to see Belfry play, and Central as well. E-Town should've been in this conversation last year, BUT everyone kept counting them out. Everyone kept saying, on here, "are they for real"...They 100% turned out to be for real and IMO were the 2nd best team in 3A.
smoke1015 Wrote:IMO the only 3A team in the top 5, legit, is Boyle. IMO, on a given day Boyle is top 3, maybe even, 2??? Maybe I'm over estimating but that's how I feel. Corbin is definitely top 10, IMO. I want to see Belfry play, and Central as well. E-Town should've been in this conversation last year, BUT everyone kept counting them out. Everyone kept saying, on here, "are they for real"...They 100% turned out to be for real and IMO were the 2nd best team in 3A.

Etown was the second best team in 3A last season without question.
No. They are good, probably in the Top 10-15 in all classes.... but not the best in the state.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Cardsfan
Enjoy yourself, that is what these boards are for, for the most part. The jawing has come from both sides though I have to say some of your stuff cracks me up. Just remember at the end of the day these Corbinites are not really much different than Mayfieldians. Both are small towns with successful football teams that have fans that take pride in their teams. Corbin has been a KY football power since forever like us, not to the level of success as us but they are a storied program.
Rip/Spin Wrote:UH....NO. One of the top teams but not THE top team.

You do know he’s trolling right??
cardsfan9051 Wrote:Hey i apologized in the other thread and gave my honest opinion. I just was having fun with the corbin boys. They was on here all day talking trash. So i just gave a little back. Again im truly sorry but sometimes i can be a douche...lol. its all in good fun.

yes you are