Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wymt Game of week North Laurel at Harlan County 09-21
thoughts and predictions
Harlan County.
Can someone tell me how WYMT pick the game of the week?
Is it money or sponsors?
Lawrence Co vs Paintsville or Perry Co vs Letcher Central would be much better games to watch.
Yea wish they’d show Perry and Letcher
I think the Black Bears get the job done.
I’m with bobcat4years. How do they decide what the game of the week is? I’m sure there are better matchups in SE Kentucky
Hard to say who will win. Still...no one has posted a final score from the Wayne County game. After a loss like that......Black Bear fans are hibernating.
The score of the Wayne County game was Wayne 40 Harlan 12.
Black Bears 28-14
billsizemore63 Wrote:Yea wish they’d show Perry and Letcher

I wish they would too. I enjoy watching The Commodores get beat.
The big bears will be to much for the kitty cats.
Bears by 14
Harlan County win first game of the season. :popcorn:

Harlan County 35
North Laurel 07
Harlan County 21 North 7
Hc 35-14
Hound05 Wrote:The big bears will be to much for the kitty cats.

I think so too.
In the Toilet Bowl ,Game ends in a 0 to 0 tie .Both teams hope lightning strikes so the game can be cancelled....sound familiar!!!
Black bears easily. North has slipped back to being “clocked” by good teams. I’m not saying Harlan County is great by no means, I just think North is pretty weak!
Bobcat4years Wrote:Lawrence Co vs Paintsville or Perry Co vs Letcher Central would be much better games to watch.
Not sure how PCC/LCC is a better game of the week. It’s pcc and lcc.
Black bears
walterwhite Wrote:Black bears easily. North has slipped back to being “clocked” by good teams. I’m not saying Harlan County is great by no means, I just think North is pretty weak!

I have watched every game....this team is young! They have many, many Freshmen and Sophomores playing both ways and a lot. They will be back and they will be contenders in a few years, just need some experience and age! North's middle school and youth leagues are all doing well this season as well. I heard their 7th grade team has not been beat this season! :flame:
HC is very young but alot of injuries have killed us this year. I've been around and seen alot of football but I haven't seen anything like the bad luck HC is having this year with injuries. We now have 6 starters out due to injury and another that's on crutches going to try to play Friday against North if he can stand it. When you are young to begin with and add all the injuries with it that's a tough combination to overcome for most teams. I would say hopefully we get some of the 6 back before the season ends but it doesn't look good right now.Out of the 6 that's hurt 5 will be back next year so the future does look bright for Harlan county they will return 9 starters back on both sides of the ball.
Go Black Bears!