Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Russell
71.43%
West Carter
28.57%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
West Carter @ Russell 9/21
Will West Carter finally get a win over Russell, or will the Devils run their record to 26-0 against the Comets?
I’m going with the home team in this one 21-14 Russell
Russell by 10
West Carter-24
Evils-18
West Carter pulls out the W. A few streaks have ended recently
If Russell can’t contain West QB could be long night for the evils
Devils 28-21
I think West Carter wins this one.
Must win game for Russell?
West 32-16
Russell will win this one. I think the Devils are back on track after a questionable effort against Ashland.
This is strange to say but west carter is the better team .

24-18 west carter
Russell 35
West Carter 21
I still believe that Russell playing GC, Ironton, and then Ashland in its first 3 games is one of the tough schedules to open the season. Russell should have won at Home vs. Ironton and Russell could be 2-2 right now. If Russell can play like they did last week vs. Boyd County on both the defense and offense and being at Home they should beat WC. If they can stop Christian Rivers which had 171 passing, 92 rushing, and 117 receiving for a total 380 on offense then Russell should beat WC if they can slow Rivers down. That will be the key of the game is to slow down Rivers on offense. If Russell pulls out the win at home vs. WC then they should be at 5-3 heading to Bath County and Raceland in there last 2 games. Even though we know Boyd County isn't that good of a team no one saw Russell winning 49-0 over BC. The defense was great for Russell last week and only allowed 55 yards total for the entire game in the 49-0 win. If Russell can slow down Rivers they will win at Home vs. WC. I say the score will be Russell 28-14.
Russell wins it, IMO.
Russell wins. Comets will make it interesting but this will not be the year they get over the hump.

Devils- 35
Comets- 20
Did someone break into TBL411's computer?
He sounds like he is buying into Red Devil football.
Last week was a good game for Russell to work out some kinks with the young talent they have this year. I believe Russell will win every game the rest of season until they meet up with the Rams at the end or the season.
Russell 24
West 18
The devils won’t be able to stop rivers
david5164 Wrote:I still believe that Russell playing GC, Ironton, and then Ashland in its first 3 games is one of the tough schedules to open the season. Russell should have won at Home vs. Ironton and Russell could be 2-2 right now. If Russell can play like they did last week vs. Boyd County on both the defense and offense and being at Home they should beat WC. If they can stop Christian Rivers which had 171 passing, 92 rushing, and 117 receiving for a total 380 on offense then Russell should beat WC if they can slow Rivers down. That will be the key of the game is to slow down Rivers on offense. If Russell pulls out the win at home vs. WC then they should be at 5-3 heading to Bath County and Raceland in there last 2 games. Even though we know Boyd County isn't that good of a team no one saw Russell winning 49-0 over BC. The defense was great for Russell last week and only allowed 55 yards total for the entire game in the 49-0 win. If Russell can slow down Rivers they will win at Home vs. WC. I say the score will be Russell 28-14.

Rivers is great, but West also has the Cline kid at RB who can score anytime.
Russell 35

West Carter 17
Oh boy...the dead evils!!!! Can they get it done? I’m going with West.
A 49 point win over Boyd hasn’t convinced me that the evils even have a pulse
Going with the streak breaking.

West Carter 32
Russell 24
I still believe you slow down Rivers at QB and contain his running game and Russell will win this game at home. If you look at both losses to start the season for West Carter and both slowed down Rivers and East Carter did a decent job on Rivers. Last week vs. Nicholas County Rivers threw for 2 TD's and ran for a TD and had 2 TD's receiving. Rivers was involved in all of West Carter's 35 Points and had 380 total yards passing, running, and receiving last Friday night. I still believe with Russell's Running game with Conley, Sharp, Duvall, and the rest of young runners is an outstanding running attack that Russell has with this young team. The QB's with Soph. Charlie Jachimczuk and Wilburn are playing better at QB. I believe this game being played at Home for Russell they will win by 2 TD's or more tomorrow night vs. WC.