Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Western Hills 41 Frankfort 23
Final
Congrats to Western Hills.
Wandale Robinson had a huge night. He had 365 all-purpose yards and four total touchdowns. He rushed for 242 yards and two of tds, caught a 21-yard TD pass and returned a punt 96 yards for a TD..
This game went like I thought it would. Both teams will win several of their future games. Frankfort may win out.
Way to go Western Hills!
Westside Wrote:Wandale Robinson had a huge night. He had 365 all-purpose yards and four total touchdowns. He rushed for 242 yards and two of tds, caught a 21-yard TD pass and returned a punt 96 yards for a TD..

He's tough. Will UK get him?
I sure hope so! I have never seen a kid in high school change directions so fast! He’s an exceptional talent!
pjdoug Wrote:He's tough. Will UK get him?

I sure hope so, but have you ever seen a kid get the attention he is from Nick Saban and Bama and then not go? And before you say, "Yes, I have. Matt Elam." Remember how bad he was in college and how reporters said Saban was not that upset in losing him to UK.
jumpshooter Wrote:I sure hope so, but have you ever seen a kid get the attention he is from Nick Saban and Bama and then not go? And before you say, "Yes, I have. Matt Elam." Remember how bad he was in college and how reporters said Saban was not that upset in losing him to UK.

I wasn't going to say that. I completely forgot about him.Kentucky has to start getting some of these kids.wins over teams such as Florida could be huge in recruiting even if Florida is down. They could possibly beat Tennessee and Florida in the same year. That would really get some attention.