Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 45 Whitley County 7
BobcatForever Wrote:I say to be honest and don't know if anybody wants to see their team more than I do my Bobcats but I think that we are improving each week and think in a few weeks we will go down 25 e and play corbin better than we have in a couple years but I don't think we are hardly there yet but we are on our way to that

Bell County is improving every game my friend and I believe theyll be very competitive come playoff time. Are they on Boyle, Corbin, or Belfry's level yet? I think you'll agree with me when I say no, not yet. But their getting there brother! I'm a big Notre Dame football fan. And I'm going to compare Bell County football to my Irish for a minute. Whether most people will admit it or not college football is a whole lot better when your old school teams like Notre Dame are competitive each year, like them or not. And I feel the same with Bell County. I think KY high football is more fun and better when you see teams like Bell County back in the hunt. So you just hang in there brother, I've got a feeling Bell will be back to their old selves before you know it. Good luck the rest of the way. This Pirate will be cheering you guys on!
Hound05 Wrote:Oh yea! Dear god. I’m so sick of hearing about that central game and I’m not even a belfry fan!! One game!! Everyone has an off night. That just happened to be belfrys. It was funny how all that played out. First it was belfry would put a running clock on central. Then a week later it wa central will put a running clock on Corbin. Now this year, central hasn’t really done much and people still think they’re world beaters
mostly Belfry fans pumping Central up .
This was a good win for Bell. Our passing game is better than I thought it would be (not that we are going to pass it all that much). It was great to see Lefevers back out on the field!
Whitley is really struggling, but their district isn't full of juggernauts either. Great atmosphere and big crowd Friday night!