Poll: Who wins at LexCath Friday night?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Highlands
100.00%
Lexington Catholic
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlands @ Lexington Catholic
As I called it. Highlands wins in high scoring game. And I said LC defense was suspect. And Manblocker. I call it like I see it
Battle between former powers.
Way to go Bluebirds!
Told ya LexCath sucks.
Lex Cath was Overrated. Wasn’t really impressed with either teams speed. Expected much more.
bcpc Wrote:Lex Cath Qb.... future Cat. I’m not seeing it.. At All.

He looks really small
Beau Allen is not small, he's around 6'2" and 190lbs. He has limited mobility but a great arm and very smart.

LexCath has several problems but QB ain't one.

Is he going to play at UK? If they aren't interested in playing Gunnar Hoak, why would Allen choose to go there? If I was his family I'd be pushing for Duke.
I think highlands needed to win this game and they did just that. I’m still not totally convinced
Woodsman Wrote:I think highlands needed to win this game and they did just that. I’m still not totally convinced

I wouldn’t be either Covington Catholic will put a running clock on them.
Jack Lambert Wrote:I wouldn’t be either Covington Catholic will put a running clock on them.

That’s a bold statement but I like the attitude
FoSho Wrote:Beau Allen is not small, he's around 6'2" and 190lbs. He has limited mobility but a great arm and very smart.

LexCath has several problems but QB ain't one.

Is he going to play at UK? If they aren't interested in playing Gunnar Hoak, why would Allen choose to go there? If I was his family I'd be pushing for Duke.

I agree. LexCath has some problems but it damn sure isn't Allen. Kid can play QB!
#55PirateFan Wrote:I agree. LexCath has some problems but it damn sure isn't Allen. Kid can play QB!

I really want him at Uk but understand your statement! Hoak looked great in his little playtime today!
Woodsman Wrote:That’s a bold statement but I like the attitude

On the other hand this is probably Highlands best team since Dale left.
No Dale left a sure gift for new coach in 2014. My mom could have coached that team. Yep they won state
Jack Lambert Wrote:On the other hand this is probably Highlands best team since Dale left.

While this team is making strides, let's not forget that the 2015 team made it the State Semi-finals and were one play away from making it to the Championship game. Let's see where this team lands before deciding their place in history.