Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greenup Co @ Lawrence Co 9/14
Thoughts?
Dawgs 28-21
Lc always plays better at home but gc will destroy the secondary. Dawgs lose by 21 or more.
I'll take Lc by 2 scores noah west will have a big impact on this game
From what I seen out of Greenup they can’t stop a kid in a wheelchair up the middle! They may be getting better at the skill positions but as a team they still lack the toughness it takes to play good solid defense!

LC-33
Greenturds-26
Greenup by two touchdowns. Hope I’m wrong..
If the weather lets GC throw like normal they will put too many points for LC to handle. If it is a grind it out running game LC has a good chance to win.
I look for Greenup to get the win in a tough one.
Greenup 35
Lawrence 21
A game between to struggling programs. I guess LC because they're home.
if GC gets some early scores they will pull away late. But if LC controls the tempo and is effecient in the redzone they can win this game. My gut says BC though.

GC 28
LC 14
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:if GC gets some early scores they will pull away late. But if LC controls the tempo and is effecient in the redzone they can win this game. My gut says BC though.

GC 28
LC 14

Damn...Boyd County gonna beat them both and they aren’t even playing in this game ....Bahahahahah
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:A game between to struggling programs. I guess LC because they're home.

I wouldn’t say Greenup is struggling just because they lost one game to a top tier 1A team. Now if they lose in back to back weeks I would place them in that category.
LOL! Greenup County loses one game and some people have labeled them a struggling program. This is a tough crowd. I think Greenup County will win by 28 if the field isn't sloppy. If it is sloppy, it will keep the scoring down for both teams and Greenup will win by 16.
Greenup County by 12
I
musketeers by 2 TDs.
Greenup wins
Greenup, Greenup, Greenup :pondering:

Greenup County 35
Lawrence County 21
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Damn...Boyd County gonna beat them both and they aren’t even playing in this game ....Bahahahahah

lol dont listen to what i say and listen to what i mean RD!!! if u knew what I meqnt why correct me?lol
Gc 28- 13
If dawgs cant get pressure on the greenup qb it will be a long night for the dogs
Grennup by 2 scores
Greenup by 3 scores
Muskies get back to their winning ways!
Lc up 16 to 0
LC up 24-0 8:28 in 2nd
I'm shocked but happy lol
I’m not ....Greenup is no good and the Rams would’ve put a running clock on them but the rain killed them
Greenup can't blame the rain this week. Maybe they will blame the heat.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I didn't see this one coming.