Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Facial hair in the 14th?
David Johnson and Devon Pelfrey of Powell have nice Chinstraps going. Also Sewell of Estill county has a very neatly trimmed chinstrap. Why i posted this i dont know just reply.
Come on people cant you find anything else to talk about other then someones facial hair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:Come on people cant you find anything else to talk about other then someones facial hair.

I agree, who cares...
Ditto Ditto Ditto!
Corey gamble from cordia.... Just call him the STASH
Mike Hogg- Letcher Central Big Grin
Wow this is a funny thread.
WOW-- can't belive someone would post something this stupid!
well if any of yu posted it you wouldnt think it was stupid, if you dont like it then dont reply. you didnt call the 15th region best facial hair stupid, but this one is. come on. grow up and be kind and reply with respect. johnson and pelfrey have my vote, gamble from cordia has had that stash since 6th grade, his is great as well.
stroked Wrote:well if any of yu posted it you wouldnt think it was stupid, if you dont like it then dont reply. you didnt call the 15th region best facial hair stupid, but this one is. come on. grow up and be kind and reply with respect. johnson and pelfrey have my vote, gamble from cordia has had that stash since 6th grade, his is great as well.
Exactly. This is for fun. Some of you need to lighten up and have some. We dont have to be dead serious 100 percent of the time on here.
Pink Flamingo Wrote:Exactly. This is for fun. Some of you need to lighten up and have some. We dont have to be dead serious 100 percent of the time on here.

We all can have fun on here. The problem is that if someone starts a thread about it for a particular region then everyone has to start a thread for their region and it ends up cluttering the site for perspective members. How many out there would join a discussion board that had 10 threads about facial hair.

I look at it from a standpoint of future growth of the site and gaining more quality members.
I think that #13 from Powell Co. has a very nice trimmed mustache but thats just me. I think his name is Daniel Kinser.
I agree with that, way to keep that stache whipped up kinser!
I would have to go with Justin Hicks.
FEAR THE 'STACHE
I am surprised a freshman like Aaron McIntosh has chops.....sweet!
Seth Proffit usually has a stache goin on...but he has shaved it recently and is now trying to grow a beard.
Logan King would be the leader...Well groomed young man.
#1piratefan Wrote:Logan King would be the leader...Well groomed young man.
HAHAHAHAHA...sure..I love the little patches he has all over his face.
Godspeed Wrote:HAHAHAHAHA...sure..I love the little patches he has all over his face.
Sorry Logan...Smile