Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 43 South Charleston, WV. 13
Final from Johnsonville.

JC is now 2-1 on the season and will play Louisville Moore Traditional School next week @ JC.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Congrats JC
Congrats Central.
Congratulations to Johnson Central
Congrats to Eagles
Way to go Eagles.
Good to see Joe Jackson getting back to his old self after his injury. :CheerleadConfusedinglepar
^Yes it certainly is!!!

Congratulations Eagles!! I'm getting so old I can't even stay awake to watch a game in its' entirety anymore. Especially with all the lightening delays.

Wink
A lot of good improvements for JC last night. Offensive line opened up some huge holes to run through. Joe looks like he has shaken the rust off and is dominating again. We have to clean up a couple of interceptions but the passing game is getting close. Ryley threw the ball really well last night but the timing was just a half a second off or there would have been 2-3 more long touchdown passes.

Defensively the secondary looks quicker then last year and the coverage technique is better. It was great to finally get our starting middle linebacker back from illness as he delivered some huge hits on the QB. Overall, good performance by the team still need to get a few guys healthy and clean up some turnovers but this team is slowly reaching its potential.
The Int. returned for a TD is something that can corrected. Even though that pass may have been completed against a lower level team, it's good to see the type of team speed South Charleston had this early in the season.

The other Int. in the end zone could be the headline event for a circus catch.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
I posted this on the middle school forum but a lot of people don’t visit there. But I’ve seen, heard, etc a lot of bad things over the past few years from middle school coaches and parents. But JC just played Meece (somerset), and I want to commend JC and that middle school bunch. Every encounter I’ve had with them and apparently everyone else’s has been nothing but class act on JC’s part. That’s a testament to the coaches and parents who raise and lead these young minds the right way, by teaching, respect, leadership, how to be a winner and most importantly how to LOSE with class. So good luck to you guys on both levels. Hopefully our 7th graders can meet up again for a slobber knocker