Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central 41 Harlan County 8
Final.

Congratulations Panthers!
Congrats to Panthers
Yikes. I said KC would win but didn’t see it getting that bad. Rebuilding sucks but HC will get there. Luckily, everyone in the district is rebuilding this year.
Demarcus ware Wrote:Yikes. I said KC would win but didn’t see it getting that bad. Rebuilding sucks but HC will get there. Luckily, everyone in the district is rebuilding this year.

That's for sure.
Way to go Knox Central!
Way to go Panthers
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
^Oh we don't hear from you for MONTHS then all of a sudden you crawl out of the wood work!!!
Congrats Knox Central.
Not trying to be cliché but just wait. The bears are hungry, wait till they are starving: it will happen. They are separated now, when logistics and fundamentals are fixed everyone should watch out. These young men are getting it worked out when placed in a position where they are comfortable and having fun again, it will be feeding time!
I agree Patriotdad.

And just so you know Panther Nation is a great person and friend of mine. I just wish he'd post more often!! Gotten a little big headed since he moved!
I also agree but it will be because of district is so down. No reason to lose to Knox Central like this. Defense is getting ripped no matter who we play and the offense of giving up just as many points to other team to.
We are big fast and physical . Knox should never beat us 41 points we are in same demographic and a little larger and got good sized kids.
Just can’t figure it out, 5 straight years they beat us .
Gummie Bear Wrote:I also agree but it will be because of district is so down. No reason to lose to Knox Central like this. Defense is getting ripped no matter who we play and the offense of giving up just as many points to other team to.
We are big fast and physical . Knox should never beat us 41 points we are in same demographic and a little larger and got good sized kids.
Just can’t figure it out, 5 straight years they beat us .

Our defense played well last night. We got burned by the pass TD but other than that, we were fine. Our offense is still working out kinks.

IF you are the Bear fan that you want to portray you should know about our injuries and losing our QB. The kids need some positive support right now like Creech is doing such a great job in providing.

You post about us so negatively, I gotta wonder if you are a true fan or just someone with an agenda.
At this point they might as well not give out a district trophy for 5A D8 this year.

This is by far, and um not exaggerating, the worst top to bottom this district has ever been.
Patriotdad7 Wrote:Not trying to be cliché but just wait. The bears are hungry, wait till they are starving: it will happen. They are separated now, when logistics and fundamentals are fixed everyone should watch out. These young men are getting it worked out when placed in a position where they are comfortable and having fun again, it will be feeding time!

What do you mean separated? Not trolling just wondering. What has happened to cause the not comfortable or having fun?
Granny Bear Wrote:Our defense played well last night. We got burned by the pass TD but other than that, we were fine. Our offense is still working out kinks.

IF you are the Bear fan that you want to portray you should know about our injuries and losing our QB. The kids need some positive support right now like Creech is doing such a great job in providing.

You post about us so negatively, I gotta wonder if you are a true fan or just someone with an agenda.
Agenda?
What Qb injury? The one with Colby last season? That had nothing to do with Harris having reps all off season.
We don’t need a Qb anyway other than to hand ball off. We look good rushing.
You read too much into things. Just concerned, we have always been feared in mountains and when equal mountain teams beat us every year to death it worries me. Sorry not sorry
The district is the weakest in the mtns. and Black Bears still have a chance to win it.. Coach Nap was telling me that Knox will be your district opponent next year..
Common sense when you have a young team with three feeder programs. We need to combine and start from the ground up Harlan County Jr high. They are sophomores but that’s no cop out. They will get there, Coach is watching and it will all work out. Besides always look at the record for the better part of how many years has the Bears won any of the first four games? It’s always building. Keep the faith it’s coming. Also last night you had two RB and Burkhart missing due to injuries and Smallwood. For the three plays he was in before the poor decision by a Cracker Jack ref he immediately made impact. No excuse ever just the facts
Gummie Bear Wrote:Agenda?
What Qb injury? The one with Colby last season? That had nothing to do with Harris having reps all off season.
We don’t need a Qb anyway other than to hand ball off. We look good rushing.
You read too much into things. Just concerned, we have always been feared in mountains and when equal mountain teams beat us every year to death it worries me. Sorry not sorry

Yes agenda.
It's harming to a program when someone tries to appear to be a supporter but really trolls and lists negative things about them. You know like an embarrassment.
I've had this happen before. It's cowardly.
Granny Bear Wrote:Yes agenda.
It's harming to a program when someone tries to appear to be a supporter but really trolls and lists negative things about them. You know like an embarrassment.
I've had this happen before. It's cowardly.

Whatever
You can’t protect every feeling
It’s an adult board, I’ve said nothing out of line.
I’ll just move along. Tired of defending nothing
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:At this point they might as well not give out a district trophy for 5A D8 this year.

This is by far, and um not exaggerating, the worst top to bottom this district has ever been.

People said the same things last year and our district won the region.
The district does appear to be down though.
It was much worse with some of the fans last year. Gummie Bear seems pretty reasonable with his questions.
Man I’ll be honest. I didn’t see this one coming at all. The Bears day WILL come. Creech is to good of a coach for it not to happen. The panthers are good. But sometimes when a team gets up it just takes the wind out of the other. So score might not reflect the difference between the two. NOT taking ANYTHING away from KC. But I’ve seen what HC has and can do and know those boys are better than that. Either way. Congrats panthers. Good luck and A SAFE SEASON FOR ALL!!!
we are young hc hasn't had the same lineup [due to injuries and other things ] 2 games in a row this year. Best QB in the district injured, one of our most explosive players only has played the Ashland game, starting ILB and guard out rest of season, starting D End and tackle played 3 plays against knox, starting center only plays a quarter chopped block against knox out rest of game.IF HC had all their starters in the games they have played not saying they would have beaten any of the teams we have played but it would have been closer. I knew this year would be a rebuilding year even without all the bad luck that has hit HC when you only have 3 seniors that get playing time one of them is his first year ever playing football its gonna be rough.But all this youth this year becomes a very experienced team next year and Harlan county does have some talent. Mark it down HC will be in the mountain top 10 all of next year!
Granny Bear Wrote:^Oh we don't hear from you for MONTHS then all of a sudden you crawl out of the wood work!!!

Its football season in the mountains. You should know I would be making my present known by all:biglmao::flame::igiveup:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Knox is fairing pretty well this year. They have been a solid football program for about 12 years or so now with Mills, Russell, and now Hoskins. That Bell County coaching tree is really helping the Panthers!