Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fredrick Douglas 57 Paintsville 7
This game was never in question. It was a running clock at half time.
I didn’t think there was anyway it’d be a score like this lol. Speed must’ve killed em
billsizemore63 Wrote:I didn’t think there was anyway it’d be a score like this lol. Speed must’ve killed em

Also depth, athleticism, size, and talent.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
billsizemore63 Wrote:I didn’t think there was anyway it’d be a score like this lol. Speed must’ve killed em

I told you Paintsville would get smoked. lol
pjdoug Wrote:I told you Paintsville would get smoked. lol

You must be so proud of yourself.

I’m sure there is something positive for Paintsville to take from this game, I just haven’t seen it yet. They did move the ball from 20 to 20 in the first half but that’s all I got. On to Pikeville.
2000PHS Wrote:You must be so proud of yourself.

I’m sure there is something positive for Paintsville to take from this game, I just haven’t seen it yet. They did move the ball from 20 to 20 in the first half but that’s all I got. On to Pikeville.

I am proud of my self. Pikeville is going to smoke Paintsville too. lol
pjdoug Wrote:I am proud of my self. Pikeville is going to smoke Paintsville too. lol

Nothing I’ve seen would indicate otherwise.
2000PHS Wrote:Nothing I’ve seen would indicate otherwise.
You're cool. I'm just picking at you.
FD beat the crap out of Paintsville and their JV team played the entire 2nd half. Paintsville had a total of 103 yards on offense. Very weak looking team.
Paintsville is not near as good as Estill Co. and Harlan made them look. They also are not near as bad as Douglass made them look. They will be a tough Class A team IMO.
jetpilot Wrote:Paintsville is not near as good as Estill Co. and Harlan made them look. They also are not near as bad as Douglass made them look. They will be a tough Class A team IMO.

I agree.
jetpilot Wrote:Paintsville is not near as good as Estill Co. and Harlan made them look. They also are not near as bad as Douglass made them look. They will be a tough Class A team IMO.

True. After 3 games we have no idea where we stand. Luckily we get another shot Friday night with a team in our weight class, hopefully we can compete.
Westside Wrote:This game was never in question.

Not true. For a while it looked like the weather would cause a cancellation hahaha
^I wish it would have been. Paintsville will be more focused and determined now.
Why is FDU even playing a 1A team? 🙄
FoSho Wrote:Why is FDU even playing a 1A team? 🙄

Think it was more of both teams needed a game due to cancellations.
2000PHS Wrote:Not true. For a while it looked like the weather would cause a cancellation hahaha
:biglmao:
2000PHS Wrote:True. After 3 games we have no idea where we stand. Luckily we get another shot Friday night with a team in our weight class, hopefully we can compete.
No doubts you all will compete. No one from Pikeville is overlooking Paintsville at all. Watched a little film of this, Paintsville looked out of sorts from the get go. Yes, speed and athleticism from FD played a part but still looked a little lethargic. I suspect it will be a completely different story come Friday night.

Main thing is to have gotten out of that game with no injuries, and that appears to have been the case.