Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 47 Pulaski County 20
Final :Cheerlead

Corbin 47-7 at halftime running clock in second half , With Corbin playing JV all of second half.
Good job hounds. Defense with another great outing.
Hounds are tough
Congrats to Hounds.
Way to go Hounds!
billsizemore63 Wrote:Hounds are tough
for shor.
64SUR Wrote:Final :Cheerlead

Corbin 47-7 at halftime running clock in second half , With Corbin playing JV all of second half.

hickory dickory dock
pjdoug Wrote:for shor.

Greer can flat out coach some defense
Yes he can, hell of a baseball coach. Beat me 2 out of 3 years when we were very strong in baseball district.
BobcatForever Wrote:Greer can flat out coach some defense
Yeah he shut Boyle County down.
Whitley ran through his defense didn’t they?
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Whitley ran through his defense didn’t they?

:pondering:
If you’re a fan of HS football and live in Eastern KY you’re gonna wanna be at Corbin’s field Friday night! The Hounds and Beechwood is gonna be a big time football game
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Whitley ran through his defense didn’t they?

Whitley? What kind of question is this? lol
:biglmao:
pjdoug Wrote:Whitley? What kind of question is this? lol
I knew this. Pulaski is a lower tier 3A type team this year, but unfortunately for them, playing in 5A. IMO...though 3A may be better than 5A this year. Boyle vs any 5A, I'd probably favor Boyle. Corbin would probably beat most as well.
smoke1015 Wrote:I knew this. Pulaski is a lower tier 3A type team this year, but unfortunately for them, playing in 5A. IMO...though 3A may be better than 5A this year. Boyle vs any 5A, I'd probably favor Boyle. Corbin would probably beat most as well.

Boyle isnt looking as good as Corbin or Central and maybe Lex Cath.

And none of those teams are beating Bowling Green, South Warren, or Cov Cath
Pulaski is a mere shadow of it's former self. Third best team in Pulaski Co. Might be fourth if the christian school had a team.
smoke1015 Wrote:I knew this. Pulaski is a lower tier 3A type team this year, but unfortunately for them, playing in 5A. IMO...though 3A may be better than 5A this year. Boyle vs any 5A, I'd probably favor Boyle. Corbin would probably beat most as well.

Boyle isn't beating Covington Catholic or Bowling Green.
Walt Longmire Wrote:Boyle isn't beating Covington Catholic or Bowling Green.

You may could add South Warren to the list of schools Boyle isn't beating either.

Corbin is looking tough. They may be on the Save-A-Lot carpet again this season.
pjdoug Wrote:Yeah he shut Boyle County down.

Heard Whitley was hiring a boxing coach after tonight? Any truth?
Congratulations Hounds.

I stand by my statement after the first week. Corbin is stronger this year than last!!!
Very impressive win by Hounds. Two measuring stick games coming up.
Enie Meanie Mini Moe...... Lamont told you so, I said it I stand on it, this years Corbin Team is is 2 TD better than last years.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Boyle isnt looking as good as Corbin or Central and maybe Lex Cath.

And none of those teams are beating Bowling Green, South Warren, or Cov Cath

Boyle isn't looking as good as Corbin or Central or LexCath? What makes you think that? How different was the Corbin/Danville game? LexCath would have lost to both Danville and Ballard. They have ZERO running game or defense and their OL is mediocre at best.

Boyle has given up some yards in all three first halfs and totally shut down the other team in the second half.

Then again, this time last year people had us dead in the water and poof, state title. I like where we are. Keep doubting us.
Great Job Hounds. I guess I have found me a new team. My team is pitiful.

exaggerating?
pjdoug Wrote:exaggerating?

Pulaski isn't very good.
Hound05 Wrote:Heard Whitley was hiring a boxing coach after tonight? Any truth?
No idea, but there is a good boxing coach in the area that would teach discipline and sportsmanship instead of teaching them to play dirty.
Walt Longmire Wrote:Boyle isn't beating Covington Catholic or Bowling Green.

....would Corbin?