Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
West Carter @ Raceland
Who wins & why?
Typical hang over from yet another missed opportunity for a W at Putnam! Rams start slow but get the W!! Rams by 18
1A Power Confusedhh:

Raceland 35
West Carter 34
Rams by 24
Rams by 30
Rams win these one 35 to 7. This will be the opening day for the Rams on the new field they will be ready to break in the new field with a win
Maybe a little bit if a hangover, but i think we r growing as a program and treating every week like week 0 and not looking in the review mirrors like we have in the past. I think we will come out focused and prepared and put it away early. West has some nice athletes but i think we will have too much upfront. And Heighton starts to find a rhythm w the recieving corps.

Rams 42
Comets 14
Rams come out with something to prove and fired up to break in the new field.

Raceland 47
West Carter 14
New field? I heard you guys had updated surroundings but I thought the field was new LAST year?
I think Raceland comes out focused. They have to show why they feel deserving of being the East’s front runner to make it to Lexington.
Rams 41-12
Rams 73-0
EsseQuamVideri Wrote:New field? I heard you guys had updated surroundings but I thought the field was new LAST year?

That’s what I meant. I just misspoke lol
Any Raceland poster have updated pictures of their field? Every time I am in the area and could see for myself, it is dark.
Rams by eleventy billion!
I’m at the school now and they are working hard on some finishing touches so any pics now wouldn’t do it justice! Maybe by the end of the week I’ll post some
This game is more important to measure West Carter's progress than Raceland's in my opinion. Both teams are very similar to last season's teams:
-Raceland won 35-0 in Olive Hill last season.
-Raceland was 1-1 last year with 14 point win vs LC and a 14 point lose to AB
-Raceland is 1-1 this year with a 19 point win at LC and a 7 point lose to AB
-West Carter was 1-0 last year with a 2 point win vs Powell Co
-West Carter is 0-1 this year with a 4 point loss at Powell Co

I think Raceland will win the game. If the score is similar to last season then everything is close to the same in my opinion. If it's a running clock then advantage Raceland. If it's a 2 score game then advantage West Carter.
That’s a whole lot of work for nothing , bottom line west carter is on the tracks and the Ram train is coming through
anotherfootballnut Wrote:That’s a whole lot of work for nothing , bottom line west carter is on the tracks and the Ram train is coming through

Any new pickups on the train for the Rams lately?
RAMS by a bunch.
Raceland 42

West Carter 10
10 ....hmmmm
They got a kicker ??
I'll take a bunch of ticked off Rams by 21.
I heard they did get a kicker
There’s a running back walking around without a boot on as well
Lets don’t rush that! We can when our next two games without him
KYHSFB Wrote:Any new pickups on the train for the Rams lately?

I heard through my Raceland buddy that a baseball player came out for kicker. He isn’t eligible until the allotted practices have been completed or something like that.
No reason we should ever have this problem! There is at least one kid in that school system that can kick a dang ball!!! Get them on the team !! I think that ST or the lack of any kind of kicking game has hurt a lot of good Raceland teams in the past! It’s something we need to improve on.
Crocket Reed is a prime example of a non football player being a valuable asset to the football program. At greenup, he never did anything but kick. he would work out with the team during special team practice and that was it. he was a huge asset to that team. Hell Lemaster was similar to that for Raceland last year. not to say he wasnt a solid football player all around, but he wasnt big enough to be on the line or quick enough to play a skills position, but he woked his ass off and scored the most significant points on a Raceland football field in history with his leg. we would be lucky to have one like him every year. those 4th and goals at Ashland (we had 3) would have been 9 automatic points for Luke. We desperstely need a PK
The kid doesnt have to be able to kick a 60yd fg, just make XPs and give us an option on 4th down inside the redzone.