Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central @ Knott Central, 8/31
[Image:

]

Lawd have mercy, Magz has gone full tilt bruh. He has pulled in the largest commode he could find to show some hospitality this Friday to purty county, wowza! We will need it cauz it's the GBread bowl Friday night and ole fatpat is gonna display some tater skillz like no other.

Knott by 5

#thepossewillbeworkingovertime More mash taters please!!!
Dores by 20
It was a nice win for KCC Friday night, but I have to go with PCC in this one.
I'd say Perry wins easily, but Knott surprised me Friday.
Mr. Jayden Neace another big night.......:runtouchd:runtouchd:runtouchd

Perry County Central 49
Knott County 21
Neace scores 7 TD's before FatPat finishes his mediocre bowl of taters. Commodores 49-14.
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image:

]

Lawd have mercy, Magz has gone full tilt bruh. He has pulled in the largest commode he could find to show some hospitality this Friday to purty county, wowza! We will need it cauz it's the GBread bowl Friday night and ole fatpat is gonna display some tater skillz like no other.

Knott by 5

#thepossewillbeworkingovertime More mash taters please!!!
Confusednicker:Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:Neace scores 7 TD's before FatPat finishes his mediocre bowl of taters. Commodores 49-14.

[Image:

]

Prune juice baby, ole fatpat don't take to kind for anyone calling his taters mediocre bruh. The Nice kid may get 7 tds but I can guarantee you there is nothing mediocre about my taters or Pat Nation, wowza!

#iworryaboutsomepeople More mash taters please!!!
Commodores running clock..
Everyone’s about right. Good win for KC against Sheldon Clark. But PCC will run right through them
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image:

]

Prune juice baby, ole fatpat don't take to kind for anyone calling his taters mediocre bruh. The Nice kid may get 7 tds but I can guarantee you there is nothing mediocre about my taters or Pat Nation, wowza!

#iworryaboutsomepeople More mash taters please!!!

:biglmao:
[Image:

] Wowza! Ole Fatpat wants to give a shout to the Yodees for the football sponsorship brutha! Ran into Jebediah at Yodees and him & the gang was pumped up something fierce! Looked over and Magz was throwing a triple layer of pepperjack cheese on a deli sammich and said Fatpat you would look good in a black tie bruh! SMH. Not happening baby cause cant button the top on the shirt for the ole neck baby! Yodees fixed the entourage up right! #amishswag #jebediahrulez #amishnation&patnationuniteagainstdores More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/2gqeed.jpg] Lawd have mercy bruthas! Ole Magnum called JPC and pulled the ole cat drone espionage trick out! Shaba! Ole Fatpat was worried for a minute when they launched that mutha with the cannon over Mortys and Magz gave out a @#$$ yeah! Bolz that cat is flying and thats wide open baby! Magnum wants to know every play they running for Reese Neacy! Boy scorched us before and Pats going to dig in and build a freaking trench this year! Wowza! #kittyinfortherideofitslife #neverseenitcomimg More mash taters please!!!
Perry 48
Knott 13
[Image:

]

Bolz we are only 2 days away from the GBREAD Bowl at GTW. CT has added commode shoes to the party, wowza! Mags runnin them bois forrest gump style brutha.

#purtycountyatleasthasashortridehome More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/2gtbkb.gif] Triple Wowza! Ole Fatpat & the posse been out wide open and about tater style brutha! Ole Magz & CT & BoPo hanging on for dear life incognito style! Living large & cruizing boi! Shizzle nizzle! CT said big guy you think that bike can hold us all and Magz said #$!@ we going for a ride! #rollinlikeamutha #gottohavedowntimebeforebigame #hangzon More mash taters please!!!
[Image:

]

Purty county won't know what hit them, wowza!!!

#gopherholesareworsethanlandmines More mash taters please!!!
Perry Central49-14 Jayden neace with 6-7 touchdowns! Congrats to knott on a good win last week
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/2gveag.gif] Double Wowza! Ole Fatpat and Pat Nation pumped up something fierce! Brings a tear to ole Fatpats eye to see the tailgating festivities raising the ante bruh! Ole Fatpat going to hit the tailgating at one speed and thats wide freaking open! Pat Nation be converging hard at GTW for the Gbread bowl! #risinglikeamutha #revolution More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SickUnsteadyAu...ricted.gif] Triple Wowza! Magz came in and said big guy you think you & the entourage can get Neace as soon as he steps off the bus to step behind this thing! Said its only temporary and he reappear when the game is over! SMH. Said big guy stand here while we tryz it on you! Negative Wowza! Sure enuff ole Fatpat tried it but Magz said Fatpat you too big to levitate brutha! Ole Fatpat gave the head nod and said Magz like your thinking though! Magz grabbed Hightide Hays and tried it on him and was gone! Hightide came back around hour and a half later and said that was freaking awesome ride! JPC be proud bruthas! #mayfootballgodsshinedownonus #olelevitationtrickgetsemeverytime More mash taters please!!!
I would love to see Knott win in an upset, but don’t see it happening. Good luck to both teams.
[Image:

]

#cantwaittostokethecharcoal More mash taters please!!!
Perry 42 Knott 20 . Perry defense suspect but that running game is for real
Id say Neace with only 3-4 Tds. PCC will go Air Raid this week. Big McKenzie will be the starting QB I hear. Kid can throw it 70 yards with ease.
Ovie will be driving the tater truck, PCC easily.
Perry has a brutal schedule!!
KENTUCKY10 Wrote:Perry has a brutal schedule!!

I thought it was manageable Whitley co Letcher and Harlan all seem winnable. Not saying they're gonna win all threee. Lol you were being sarcastic my bad it flew over my head

[Image:

]

#carnaryisbreakingthemintherightway More mash taters please!!!
[Image:

]

Bolz, coach canary was caught on camera this morning in the GBREAD Bowl parade in downtown Hindman trying to do a little espionage. Ole fatpat wants welcome the big fella and the commodes tonight to GTW.

#gonnabeabigshow More mash taters please!!!

You just copy and paste that from last year's posts? That team got brutalized for two seasons when playing Wayne County and Somerset and teams like that. I'd say there were many people saying they should lighten up the schedule.