Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bracken Co. vs. Pendleton Co.
Coach Brausch has, no doubt, been holed up all weekend with his famous Expo Markers and Pencils, fixing what ails our beloved Polar Bears. I have full faith in him!

Keep in mind: Last year the Polar Bears came off a loss to Ludlow and Coach Brausch had them PUT IT ON THE Wildcats. The Polar Express will be rolling into Butler full steam, and they'll have to change the name from Phillip A Sharp MS to Phillip A "Dull" Middle School after the game Friday night, Coach B will take the edge right off the Cats!
Both coming off bad losses. Another bad loss in this game could really hurt the mental state for either team. Going with the home team in this one.

Pendleton Co 28
Bracken Co 14
Pendleton County 28-14
Don't you worry Polar Bear Nation, Coach Brausch will have this team playing lights out this Friday.

From what I'm hearing look for the big tight end to have a monster game! Getting him involved will open up the run game.
Pendleton County by 12
MikeHoncho47 Wrote:Don't you worry Polar Bear Nation, Coach Brausch will have this team playing lights out this Friday.

From what I'm hearing look for the big tight end to have a monster game! Getting him involved will open up the run game.

Shocked by last week's score.

Fix is getting Tad Fisher into an offense he can excel in. Put him in something he has been successful running in the past.
Bandit29 Wrote:Shocked by last week's score.

Fix is getting Tad Fisher into an offense he can excel in. Put him in something he has been successful running in the past.

Last year was his best year EVER bucko! It's no coincidence that it was under Coach Brausch! He came to this program and brought a new philosophy, and Tad will be fine.

The Polar Express is on the tracks, and the conductor is shouting "All Aboard" the stop Friday Night is in Butler!
They're not running the same thing as last year...

:moon::moon::moon:
Look for the tight end to cause match up problems all night long! I could see him lining up all around the field.
MikeHoncho47 Wrote:Look for the tight end to cause match up problems all night long! I could see him lining up all around the field.

If Coach Brausch does what he does best, it’s a healthy dose of Rice to go with the Fish!

I’ll tell you, that kid can play. Catch radius off the charts, obviously a high football IQ. Tyler Rice, a name colleges will be saying before long!