Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie @ Williamsburg 8/31/18
Leslie travels to Williamsburg to battle it out who you got coming out on top
I'll take Williamsburg.
Burg smokes them by 30+, 38-8.
Williamsburg by 12.
Williamsburg 42-14
This should be a competitive game. Leslie struggled vs Pineville in week 1. Showed lots of improvement vs Whitley in week 2. Same with the burg. I think both teams by the end of the season will still compete for their district title. With that being said if Leslie works on tackling which killed them the past two games they win. If they don't wrap up it could be a long night for the eagles.

Leslie-28
Burg-20
Orange Bees 35-14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
4ever witness Wrote:This should be a competitive game. Leslie struggled vs Pineville in week 1. Showed lots of improvement vs Whitley in week 2. Same with the burg. I think both teams by the end of the season will still compete for their district title. With that being said if Leslie works on tackling which killed them the past two games they win. If they don't wrap up it could be a long night for the eagles.

Leslie-28
Burg-20
This game won't be competitive. Williamsburg's air raid will smoke Leslie County.
I wished both teams could win this one. But my prediction is Williamsburg I don’t sugar coat my prediction hope I’m way off and it’s closer than my prediction :insane:

Williamsburg 41
Leslie County 13
Is the Davis kid healthy? Is he still playing?
bac2369 Wrote:Is the Davis kid healthy? Is he still playing?

I saw on Facebook he got a clear bill of health. Not sure if he will play this week.............Big, big bonus for Williamsburg when he is at a 100% :popcorn:
He helps both sides of the ball.
By all accounts, the ‘burg played toe-to-toe with those big, bad Bunnies for almost a quarter. That should be more than enough to take care of bizness:

Orange Jackets - 42
Eagles - 6
bac2369 Wrote:Is the Davis kid healthy? Is he still playing?

I don’t think there is any hurry to rush him back, they will take their time work him in slowly and have him ready for district play...JMO
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OldJacket Wrote:I don’t think there is any hurry to rush him back, they will take their time work him in slowly and have him ready for district play...JMO

I was just checking because I know he should be the starting running back and Linebacker.

It also shows him playing a game and I was seeing if that’s an error.