Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danville @ Boyle County 8/31/18
Thoughts and predictions.
Boyle County 35-14.
Boyle Co - 42
Danville - 10
I’m gonna say the score will be closer than what the game actually will be, just because of the whole cross town rivalry thing. BC 38 Danville 14.

If Danville don’t get the pass defense fixed it’ll be worse than that.
This is the one game that is played every year when rankings and S.O.S. don't come into play. This is just a nasty rivalry game and anything can happen. I truly believe this is the best rivalry game in the state. Boyle is just too much this year though.

Boyle 28
Danville 7
I think Boyle has a chip on their shoulder from last years loss at Danville, I know it’s a rivalry game but I think this game could get ugly quick and should be over by halftime, and I hope Tanner Crawford is back Friday.
Boyle by 20
Ads - 105
Boyle - 3
Danville pretty bang-up after the Corbin game Confusederiously:

Boyle County 56
Danville 16
I really just don’t see this game getting to out of hand score wise. Game wise, Boyle will be in control the whole game without any real doubt. They should be able to carve up the secondary like corbin did to them. The only difference I see that might make a difference is Danville couldn’t play back to far because of our QBs legs. So they had to play honest. Boyle’s QB is a better passer but certainly not a better runner. So even with his accuracy it’s hard to thread the needle every pass if that’s the way Danville chooses to play. And they should. Make Boyle best you running instead of passing. Danville should also be pretty banged up. Especially their QB. Poor kid had a rough night in corbin. But even a healthy Danville won’t or shouldn’t be able to beat Boyle. I’ve grown to like Boyle county somewhat after meeting some of their fans, so I’m pulling for them. I never had much for Danville anyways, after the old rivalry we use to have with them. Good luck and a injury free game.
64SUR Wrote:Danville pretty bang-up after the Corbin game Confusederiously:

Boyle County 56
Danville 16

So is Boyle County.
Boyle is a lot better than corbin so I’ll say Boyle 55-10
BC by 21, maybe 28
This is a rivalry game it’s hard to tell about these games with all the adrenaline flowing in these young men but I see Boyle taking care of business and winning pretty convincingly, especially after last year but good luck and hope both teams have no serious injuries.
Boyle - 41

Ads - 13
smoke1015 Wrote:Ads - 105
Boyle - 3
You should get out of Casey County more often :biglmao:
TIGERZ Wrote:Boyle is a lot better than corbin so I’ll say Boyle 55-10

[Image: https://i2.wp.com/www.dizruns.com/wp-con....jpg?w=300]

I'm no Corbin fan, but you might be underrating them a little.
Boyle 49
Danville 17
This game has been circled for some time by the Rebel upperclassman. No way they over look this Admiral team. They come out focused and ready from the get go. I'm going with a 35-3 game.
Rebel55 Wrote:This game has been circled for some time by the Rebel upperclassman. No way they over look this Admiral team. They come out focused and ready from the get go. I'm going with a 35-3 game.

sounds about right.
Boyle wants payback! I see a 42 - 14 game. We are just too much for the Ads this year!!
I would love to see the Ads win this one but it will be a tall order, Boyle appears to be one of the best in any class this year
Has any of the Boyle fans heard anything about The status of Tanner Crawford playing Friday night?
Outsider looking in on this rivalry..... why isn't this game played later in the season or scheduled around some type of county festival?

This game could be a on Pay-Per-View basis..... how many other counties can have a cross-town rivalry like TItletown. Call it the "Titletown Showdown!!!"
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Outsider looking in on this rivalry..... why isn't this game played later in the season or scheduled around some type of county festival?

This game could be a on Pay-Per-View basis..... how many other counties can have a cross-town rivalry like TItletown. Call it the "Titletown Showdown!!!"
Jefferson Co.... Trinity vs St. X so big that it has to be played at Cardinal Stadium to accommodate the 20-30K that comes out to watch.
smoke1015 Wrote:Ads - 105
Boyle - 3
After the stinging loss from last year, this may not be out of the realm of possibility. I think Boyle will score as much as they can.

Pulp Fiction Wrote:Outsider looking in on this rivalry..... why isn't this game played later in the season or scheduled around some type of county festival?

This would be a great crowd drawer!!

Not sure why it's played when it is. It's the first game on the schedule not listed as "bowl". Any longtime fans know?

Doing a festival/special night seems like a great idea to me.
Jack Lambert Wrote:Has any of the Boyle fans heard anything about The status of Tanner Crawford playing Friday night?

Doubtful. No timetable for a return.
FoSho Wrote:Not sure why it's played when it is. It's the first game on the schedule not listed as "bowl". Any longtime fans know?

Doing a festival/special night seems like a great idea to me.

Mainly played where it is because of District Scheduling. District prevents them from playing at the end of the year like they did when they were in the same class.

In the late 70's the game was the finale every year. Then scheduling interfered with that and they started playing in the second game or so of the year. :Thumbs:
Hatz Wrote:Mainly played where it is because of District Scheduling. District prevents them from playing at the end of the year like they did when they were in the same class.

In the late 70's the game was the finale every year. Then scheduling interfered with that and they started playing in the second game or so of the year. :Thumbs:

Seems like the teams from Titletown would be able to adjust their district scheduling to make this the last game of the year.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed