Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie County @ Whitley County 08/24/18
Rainingthrees Wrote:Just asking but since he played a game for Whitley then that makes him ineligible for Lynn Camp his senior year, correct? If not so kids can jump from school to school depending on season? Heard someone say that he wouldn't/couldn't play at Lynn Camp.
Knox Central had a kid a couple of years ago begin his season at Bourbon County and finish his season at Knox. I think all it takes is a change of address.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Whitley wins but not in a blowout. Qb situation is crazy, new offense is crazy, and loosing a couple players to Lynn camp this week doesn’t help either. Whitley 28-7 see dougie I pull for you all except for one week, but they better clean it up for rock and bell or else could be a bad start to a long season. Didn’t you all have a good 8th qb last year, might as well let him get his feet wet and have 4 yrs experience. IMO that builds a program in a off year not bouncing two that won’t benefit the program after this year. He had good arm strength and a trained zebra can hand off left, hand off right.
Maybe they can recruit a quarterback like Corbin does.
Rainingthrees Wrote:Just asking but since he played a game for Whitley then that makes him ineligible for Lynn Camp his senior year, correct? If not so kids can jump from school to school depending on season? Heard someone say that he wouldn't/couldn't play at Lynn Camp.

Sounds like a$$ talk to me
jamesdeane Wrote:Knox Central had a kid a couple of years ago begin his season at Bourbon County and finish his season at Knox. I think all it takes is a change of address.

He’s already had “a change of address” once this year. This would make 3 different teams in less than a year. Khsaa is a joke if this happens.
BluegrassCat Wrote:He’s already had “a change of address” once this year. This would make 3 different teams in less than a year. Khsaa is a joke if this happens.
I can do you one even better. There was a basketball play who just graduated that during his career started out playing for Corbin, then played for North Laurel, then played for Whitley County, and finished his career back at Corbin. And he lived in the same house his entire high school career. Explain that one!
BluegrassCat Wrote:He’s already had “a change of address” once this year. This would make 3 different teams in less than a year. Khsaa is a joke if this happens.

KHSAA is a joke period.
pjdoug Wrote:KHSAA is a joke period.
Yup.
Eagles score a couple with the clock rolling . . .

WCHS - 43

LCHS - 13
pjdoug Wrote:Maybe they can recruit a quarterback like Corbin does.

Now I was being nice and you act like this. So my one and only comeback would be it wouldn’t do any good for Whitley to recruit one, they would run him off not long after he came.😜 last recruit made it one game and couldn’t handle that 1st half running clock. Lol
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Now I was being nice and you act like this. So my one and only comeback would be it wouldn’t do any good for Whitley to recruit one, they would run him off not long after he came.😜 last recruit made it one game and couldn’t handle that 1st half running clock. Lol

Your definition of a recruit at Whitley County is one that was from Whitley County to begin with.
pjdoug Wrote:Your definition of a recruit at Whitley County is one that was from Whitley County to begin with.

I been trying my best to help and support the Whitley County football, basketball and baseball program by playing bingo 3 to 4 times a week to help with the recruiting program at Whitley........But if they are going to keep transferring I'm out :pondering:
64SUR Wrote:I been trying my best to help and support the Whitley County football, basketball and baseball program by playing bingo 3 to 4 times a week to help with the recruiting program at Whitley........But if they are going to keep transferring I'm out :pondering:

You are just helping the administration?
When 64SUR gambles it is usually just a slow donation.
jamesdeane Wrote:Knox Central had a kid a couple of years ago begin his season at Bourbon County and finish his season at Knox. I think all it takes is a change of address.
Yeah he played for Paris this year and last.
I been thinking maybe I need to go an support Leslie County tonight.....Think I will bring them some lucked. :truestory: