Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackson County 40 Berea 12
Final
Dang it
Congrats to Jackson County.
Do not let the score fool you, Coach Stepp has improved this team greatly already. Game was 24-12 after three quaraters and Berea ran out of gas. People will only see the score, they won’t pay attention to the process and progression being made. Step certainly has Berea going in the right direction and the atmosphere was amazing!
Congrats Generals.
LOL...Whiever posted a few weeks ago that Jackson Co. would beat Bell or any decent team is nuts...Jackson is big but they are super slow...I knew Coach Stepp would have the Pirates ready and he did...when you truly only play 13 or 14 kids you’ll get worn down and they did. Pirates may not win a game this year, but for the first since Coach Coleman left they were lined up correctly, and were in the right spots. Berea did not tackle well and it cost them. Berea is a Class A team on the rise and I believe the future is bright for the Pirates...give it time and they’ll compete in their district. Good luck to the Generals...I think a few of you have unrealistic expectations...go Pirates
I was very proud of Berea they are getting much better
I have nothing against Jackson County winning a game, I just wish Berea's kids can get a win or two this season. Those kids who go out every day, same as the kids from really successful teams, deserve to get a win or two for their efforts. Best of luck to both teams from here on.