Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Matchup In The State Week 0
What is the best matchup out there in this first weekend of football?
I'm interested in the South Warren v. Hopkinsville matchup. Both teams should be good, and I think they should pair up well.
TheHotSnakes Wrote:I'm interested in the South Warren v. Hopkinsville matchup. Both teams should be good, and I think they should pair up well.

To be honest, I have no idea what these teams have. I hail from the eastern part of the state. Sounds like it should be a good one though.
jumpshooter Wrote:To be honest, I have no idea what these teams have. I hail from the eastern part of the state. Sounds like it should be a good one though.

There aren't a ton of HUGE games this week, but I think that one could be one of the best, and it's between what should be 2 good teams.
South Warren vs Hoptown is a great one. Excited to watch this game. A lot of talent on both sides. South should win convincingly but the amount of talent will make it a great game to watch.

I say Boyle County vs Ballard will be the most exciting to watch. Talk about talent on one field. Loaded!!!
I’m ready to see Kelly and Roller get this Boyle defense going. Look for Ballads stud linebackers to be a hand full though.
Hard pressed to find a better game than Ballard vs Boyle.
I like the Raceland @ Lawrence County matchup for Northeastern Kentucky.
#1 mayfield vs #1 Union City, Tn (Defending TN 2A champs)
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:#1 mayfield vs #1 Union City, Tn (Defending TN 2A champs)

I don’t see this as a good game unless Union City has really changed since last year. Cards killed them last year and return an older veteran team from then.
FoSho Wrote:Hard pressed to find a better game than Ballard vs Boyle.

Hard to find a game this weekend with this much talent on both teams. :Thumbs: