Poll: Who going to win ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan County
33.33%
Ashland
66.67%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5A Harlan County @ 4A Ashland 8-18
^Maybe tomorrow. Wink
Friday Night Wrote:They are playing this one at Putman, that’s an automatic win for Ashland

Well, I was going to say Harlan is already down 14 but you took it to another level. LOL
I think Ashland wins this one.
Weather might be a huge factor in this game and many others. Team who turns it over the most almost always loses!!!
Is it supposed to rain through Saturday, too???
Granny Bear Wrote:Is it supposed to rain through Saturday, too???

70 % chance of thunderstorms Saturday and Saturday night
I did pick Ashland to win, but if it rains then i think it will be a little closer than some might think, i still think HC is a little too young for the T-cats, but one thing is for sure, they will come and give it everything they have. I'm assuming the Tomcats have never lost a game at home since it's automatic wins at Putman according to some, but i am gonna make the trip up from Belfry and sit in the rain with everyone else Confusednicker: Hoping for Safe travels and Injury free for the players.....
T-CATS Wrote:70 % chance of thunderstorms Saturday and Saturday night

I used to LOVE sitting in the rain and watching football!! But now that I've gotten older, it seems to me like there are more injuries when the field is sloppy.

Good luck to both teams, and I will be praying for no injuries.
Granny Bear Wrote:I used to LOVE sitting in the rain and watching football!! But now that I've gotten older, it seems to me like there are more injuries when the field is sloppy.

Good luck to both teams, and I will be praying for no injuries.

Get well soon Granny Bear. Ashland returns 16 starters 8 on each side of the ball. They should have a great season and be too much for Harlan County.
Ashland by 35.
42-20 Tomcats
I don't know about Ashland, but it has been raining steadily here since about 4 a.m.
Ashland probably a little too much for the Bears, especially at home. Let’s say 35-14 Tomcats. With their youth, I do say bears get much better as yr goes on
Granny Bear Wrote:I don't know about Ashland, but it has been raining steadily here since about 4 a.m.

Has looked like rain all morning and afternoon but a few sprinkles is all we have had so far. Fingers crossed it stays away the rest of the evening. Game day and only game around should be a huge crowd if it doesn’t rain.
Cats 35 Harlan 14
Tomcats Tuff at Putnam. Ashland will shake off early kinks and butterflies for a comfortable win at home.

Ashland- 38

Harlan- 14
pjdoug Wrote:Not gonna happen. :dontthink

Sorry, I missed it by 1 TD, would have been worse, but the running clock cut down possessions! Were going to get much better and so will Harlan Co. They were a very big team!
Corn fed mountain young 'uns!!

Confusednicker: