Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Josh Hamilton fails to do well the rest of the season....
I can explain, I just picked him up for my fantasy baseball team.
Da Hermit Wrote:I can explain, I just picked him up for my fantasy baseball team.

I'm confused, do you mean you're pretty much like a black cat walking under a ladder, and the person on the ladder happens to be anything that you ever come into contact with?
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Da Hermit Wrote:I can explain, I just picked him up for my fantasy baseball team.

If he gets into a slump, you better dump him from your roster or I'll come and find you. Smile

What has impressed me the most about Josh Hamilton is that he has been so patient at the plate, as opposed to others on the team. He looks like a veteran when he's hitting. He will be starting today for the Reds, probably for Freel in CF since Freel has really struggled against today's starter for the Cubs, Carlos Zambrano.
jammin' jamey Wrote:If he gets into a slump, you better dump him from your roster or I'll come and find you. Smile

What has impressed me the most about Josh Hamilton is that he has been so patient at the plate, as opposed to others on the team. He looks like a veteran when he's hitting. He will be starting today for the Reds, probably for Freel in CF since Freel has really struggled against today's starter for the Cubs, Carlos Zambrano.

Hamilton is da man! He doesn't seem like a guy that has barely played the last 3-4 years.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]