Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Will Clinch The 15th Region In 07?
Shelby Valley should repeat. I would make them the favorite by a wide margin right now.
ducky Wrote:Shelby Valley should repeat. I would make them the favorite by a wide margin right now.

I think they may be the favorites now, but by a wide margin, that is kinda pushing it dont you think?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:I think they may be the favorites now, but by a wide margin, that is kinda pushing it dont you think?

I agree, Valley is the favorite, but not by a lot. Pikeville will be good, and if Paintsville ever gets it all figured out, they may be the most talented team in the region. Should be an exciting year.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think it will be Pikeville and Valley again in the championship game if both teams are in different brackets
NYY10 Wrote:I think it will be Pikeville and Valley again in the championship game if both teams are in different brackets

The two teams that advance from a district to region always go into opposite sides of the bracket. So, the only time Valley and Pikeville can meet in the regional tourney would be in the championship game. Big Grin

And those two teams will probably be the favorites, but Paintsville is the wild card with all their talent. If they get it together, they can beat either of those teams.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SV