Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Juniors for '07 - '08?
Daniel Harmon
Devan Adams
just to name a few.....
yeap..harmon, clevenger, adams...all the way
Logan Bryant
Daniel Harmon is by far the Junior in the region.
over all not near as good as the 07 o8 sophmore class
i disagree with you private
The Private Wrote:over all not near as good as the 07 o8 sophmore class
Smile
The Private Wrote:over all not near as good as the 07 o8 sophmore class

I think overall across the region that the Jr class next season will be better than the Sr. class next season.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:I think overall across the region that the Jr class next season will be better than the Sr. class next season.

i agree there is alot of talent in the 07/08 junior class!
I think everyone is forgetting about thomson from lc. this kid is good. he come up to our gym in the first game of the season last year and had 30 points like it was nothing and at least 8 assist with that. He is hands down IMO the best junior in the 15th region... i can't wait to see this kid as a senior.
fanmanbball Wrote:I think everyone is forgetting about thomson from lc. this kid is good. he come up to our gym in the first game of the season last year and had 30 points like it was nothing and at least 8 assist with that. He is hands down IMO the best junior in the 15th region... i can't wait to see this kid as a senior.
He is definitly one of the best, maybe even 2nd, but I don't think he's better than Harmon.
As far as fundamentally sound and basketball iq thompson is better. But when it comes to leadership Harmon is better. We need to start a poll and see what everyone thinks about these two players. But my vote would have to go to Thompson!
SVwildcat23 Wrote:As far as fundamentally sound and basketball iq thompson is better. But when it comes to leadership Harmon is better. We need to start a poll and see what everyone thinks about these two players. But my vote would have to go to Thompson!

I disagree, harmon is better
thomson's better
Harmon is the man!!!
Michael Campbell
Randy Lewis
Justin Jones
Josh Crawford - Corbin
estill will have many juniors during the 07-08 season.
hoover
baber
cackling
wiseman
benedict
coffey
A Decent Lineman Wrote:Michael Campbell
Randy Lewis
Justin Jones
Randy Lewis are you joking? What is he good at?, Missing shots.Smile
RavenBoy Wrote:Randy Lewis are you joking? What is he good at?, Missing shots.Smile

He is working hard to improve from last season....I played ball against him a few weeks back and his jump shot is a lot better.
A Decent Lineman Wrote:He is working hard to improve from last season....I played ball against him a few weeks back and his jump shot is a lot better.

not sure Harmon is the Junior of the year in basketball. Football is his sport. Matt Clevenger is probably the one