Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Lineman in the Moutains in 07'-08'
Who are some of the best Line man in the moutains next year?
Not me I suck as a lineman.
Chris Gibson #55 Junior DT For Pikeville (Senior In 08' Season). He Had 3 Sacks Against Jenkins. And Can Block Like A Word I Cant Say On Here.
Well...anymore from Pikeville...
Ron Christain-Knott Co hes a pretty decent lineman
How many senior lineman will they be having on their team this year weight size maxes possibly
KyGators10 Wrote:Chris Gibson #55 Junior DT For Pikeville (Senior In 08' Season). He Had 3 Sacks Against Jenkins. And Can Block Like A Word I Cant Say On Here.

Chris is one of my best friends But lol he didn't block anything in 06 Season...He's a monster on defense but hasnt played any O-Line. Not to say he won't this year but as of yet he hasnt.
Yeah...i remember him--he was good. But Hazard has a few good lineman next season...returning starters Austin Maggard(6'2" 265) and TJ Searcy(6'2" 215)...they should make an impact on defense next season again.
Hey not to be bragging but Valley's line next year will be decent with:
Daniel Gillespie OG/DT 6'0" 270
Cory Mullins T 6'0" 235
Zach McCoy C 6'1" 185
Justin Tackett T/DT 6'0" 185
Dillion Tackett T 6'3" 290
Cory Hall OG/DT 6'1" 200
Tyler Boyd OG/DT 5'10" 235
And thier all real good athletes. Not the ones that you see play and think they are sloppy.
SaunHampt/PIE Wrote:Well...anymore from Pikeville...
Just to name a few. Justin Walker, Trey Branham, Clay Elliott, Charles Comer, Brandon Huff, Jordan Johnson.
PantherPride68 Wrote:Just to name a few. Justin Walker, Trey Branham, Clay Elliott, Charles Comer, Brandon Huff, Jordan Johnson.

Can't forget Tim Honaker lol
J.J. Hensley #62 from Paintsville.
J.J Hensley?! hes alright.
I know this kid personally hes a great athlete you mean.
From KCC- Big Ron and Green.
James Mosley and Lane Collett from Leslie Co.
The Nolan kid from Corbin.
P-Villain! Wrote:Can't forget Tim Honaker lol
Tims not a lineman LOL!
KyGators10 Wrote:J.J Hensley?! hes alright.

He's past better than alright, I assure you he's above average but what should I expect from a Pikeville fan who thinks Paintsville won the PIT. That speaks leaps and bounds for itself.
I got your back BLUR hes a great athlete and a hgreat friend of mine.Cool :thumpsup:
SaunHampt/PIE Wrote:I got your back BLUR hes a great athlete and a hgreat friend of mine.Cool :thumpsup:

I wouldn't say a great athlete but he's definitely a good football player. Paintsville may not have much this past season or next up front but Hensley has been the bright spot on the Tigers line for the past 3 seasons. He's intellegent and knows his assignments as well as the other guys' assignments up front.
PantherPride68 Wrote:Tims not a lineman LOL!

oh hes not???? he got put in to do some blocking reps as tight end Wink
I was joking But Technically he could be considered a lineman if he played some tight end
KyGators10 Wrote:Chris Gibson #55 Junior DT For Pikeville (Senior In 08' Season). He Had 3 Sacks Against Jenkins. And Can Block Like A Word I Cant Say On Here.
Chris has never played O-line and never blocked anybody. He would be alot better if he would get in the weight room and pass his classes. If you can't make the grades then you can't play on Friday night. He needs to be more dedicated to the game! He could be so much better if he bought into the whole team first concept.
bigpun Wrote:He would be alot better if he would get in the weight room and pass his classes. If you can't make the grades then you can't play on Friday night. He needs to be more dedicated to the game! He could be so much better if he bought into the whole team first concept.

Chris is doing track and lifting....also you dont have any right to mention someones personal things like grades onto a public forum. Unless you are his parent, that was really disrespectful. And being one of chris's close friends I know he is working hard in school.
How can you say somone is so good and they haven't even played that much to kn ow unless on JV as a junior.....and i have seen this kid play he is not what your making him out to be....
Benchwarmer Wrote:From KCC- Big Ron and Green.

You're kidding, right?
Gorn Wrote:You're kidding, right?

I fail to see the humor.
saunhampie
Does SV have any other strong linemne besides you--one man can't get it done by hjimself

SC's line will be ready to go trust me on that

Any other teams with good linemenm??
Insight Wrote:saunhampie
Does SV have any other strong linemne besides you--one man can't get it done by hjimself

SC's line will be ready to go trust me on that

Any other teams with good linemenm??

Cory Mullins is benching over 225, Cory Hall is benching over 225, and Zach McCoy is benchng 225. Yes, Valley has other linemen than Daniel.
comeflyme

What are these guys other lift maxes because bench press isn't that important for football

what about there sqats, power cleans, deads, etc.

also if your maxes are legit then it sounds like they could use your help
sanhampie said you started your fresh and soph years ---sounds like they could use you
coach hager would be after you if you were at sc with that strength and experience---linemen are important