Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13th Region Tournament Updates
Corbin beat Harlan County 11-1 in 5 innings.
Knox beat North Laurel 3-0.
Harlan County’s pitcher kept them close for awhile. Once he loaded the bases and they switched pitchers, the hounds tee’d off on the other kid. Hicks pitched for Corbin.

Knox pitched the kid with the blonde flow, don’t remember the name. North pitched their 8th grader. Pretty impressed by the kid. North had a guy on third twice and runners in positions to score at times, but could never bring any runs home.
Whitley County beat Jackson 11-0 in 5 innings.
Only two hits on the day for Jackson County

Whitley pitched their number 3 and 4 today.
Dismuke and Edmiston will be available for the rest of the week.

Curious of how this thing and others are going to play out this week due to weather
CoachNM0523 Wrote:Harlan County’s pitcher kept them close for awhile. Once he loaded the bases and they switched pitchers, the hounds tee’d off on the other kid. Hicks pitched for Corbin.

Knox pitched the kid with the blonde flow, don’t remember the name. North pitched their 8th grader. Pretty impressed by the kid. North had a guy on third twice and runners in positions to score at times, but could never bring any runs home.

*I got to the game today we were in town and I too was impressed with the
8th grader on the mound for North. Some young kids told me first who he was and I didn't believe them so ask some adults sitting close and they said he was just in the 8th grade. That young man is going to be an ACE for North before it is over. I understood several of their pitchers were on the injured list they might have used - happens! Looks like with what North has coming back they are going to be in pretty good shape next season. Confusedtrom:
Mboro beat Bville 3-1

Spurlock pitched the complete game for Mboro.
Mccollough will prolly get that start against Whitley.

It's now down to 4

Knox vs. Corbin
Whitley vs. Mboro
Getting interesting. I’m predicting MBoro Corbin. All depends on pitching at that point

Anything could happen thought at this point. Whitley is better coached than ever before.
Knox already beat Corbin. Corbin best Whitley. Mhs and Whitley split.

Fun times
Whitley drew into the finals.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Whitley County beat Jackson 11-0 in 5 innings.
Only two hits on the day for Jackson County

Whitley pitched their number 3 and 4 today.
Dismuke and Edmiston will be available for the rest of the week.

Curious of how this thing and others are going to play out this week due to weather
big time win for the Colonels.
Football_Maniac Wrote:Getting interesting. I’m predicting MBoro Corbin. All depends on pitching at that point

Anything could happen thought at this point. Whitley is better coached than ever before.
Knox already beat Corbin. Corbin best Whitley. Mhs and Whitley split.

Fun times
Colonels are on the rise.
E's Army Wrote:Whitley drew into the finals.
:dudecomeon:
If I'm Whitley I pitch edmiston against Mboro and bring in Harlan for one or two innings of needed. He threw really good against Mboro.
Mccollough pitched in the last game against Whitley and gave up 8 or 9 runs and was run ruled.
With a win that would set up dismuke to throw against corbin, assuming they beat knox. I'm guessing they'll throw estep against knox and dismuke had some success against corbin. Whitley bats will need to be ready to go. Those 3 losses wont matter if they pick up the most important one
Top of the 4th still tied at 0 between knox and Corbin

Estep pitching for Corbin. Payne for knox

Knox with runners on 1st and 2nd one out
Corbin holds
Going to bottom of the 4th
4 to 0 corbin top of 7th
Corbin 4
Knox 0

Estep pitches a 2 hit shutout
He threw around 110 pitches

Next up mboro vs Whitley
RIUTG I’m here let’s converse.
I see you!!!👀
Fooseball Devil Wrote:I see you!!!��

��. But I want to talk to Gut! Not you
footballfever Wrote:RIUTG I’m here let’s converse.

Thatd spoil all the fun though.
No really where you at

Whitley 1
Mboro 0

Edmiston for Whitley, mike for mboro

Bottom of the 2nd
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Thatd spoil all the fun though.
No really where you at

Whitley 1
Mboro 0

Edmiston for Whitley, mike for mboro

Bottom of the 2nd

Let’s see how this goes. Left field line. Past the blue fence. By myself. Red chair, red shorts, red shoes, white red shirt. 1st baseball games I’ve been to in 6 years.
Top of 4th still 1 to 0
footballfever Wrote:Let’s see how this goes. Left field line. Past the blue fence. By myself. Red chair, red shorts, red shoes, white red shirt. 1st baseball games I’ve been to in 6 years.

I swear if I was there I would. We've been talking for years on here and I'd love to meet you.
I'm getting my updates from my brother at the game. If Whitley wins tonight I should be there tomorrow. PM me of you go
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I swear if I was there I would. We've been talking for years on here and I'd love to meet you.
I'm getting my updates from my brother at the game. If Whitley wins tonight I should be there tomorrow. PM me of you go

Yea. I think they won’t play again till Thursday and I’m sure you can be here that day.
Whitley tacks one on in the 4th

Top of the 5th
Whitley 2
Mboro 0
footballfever Wrote:Yea. I think they won’t play again till Thursday and I’m sure you can be here that day.

I'm surprised the rain has held off enough to get the first two days in
footballfever Wrote:Let’s see how this goes. Left field line. Past the blue fence. By myself. Red chair, red shorts, red shoes, white red shirt. 1st baseball games I’ve been to in 6 years.

Whitley red or Corbin red?
Dismuke enters for edmiston.
Kind of a headscratcher there unless he plans on only using him for about 30 pitches
Tell your brother come down meet me.
Still 2 to 0

Going to top of the 6th
footballfever Wrote:Tell your brother come down meet me.

I'll see if he will. Hes got the wife and kids with him