Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville Clinches 15th Region All A
Pikeville Loses In The Chip To Paintsville 11-5
It was not the PIT, it was the All-A 15th Region Championship. It was the first for Paintsville, and a first for a team besides Pikeville whose won it in all 4 or 5 years of existance. BTW, the final score was 11-5. Grimm went 6 innings giving up 0 earned runs and 2 total runs, Ison come on in relief of the 7th to give up 3 runs.

Paintsville's Daniel Pugh was named player of the game going 2 for 3 at the plate but reached on base in all 4 plate appearances with 2 RBI's and 2 runs scored.

Congrats to the Tigers and best of luck vs. the 13th region.
The Blue Blur Wrote:It was not the PIT, it was the All-A 15th Region Championship. It was the first for Paintsville, and a first for a team besides Pikeville whose won it in all 4 or 5 years of existance. BTW, the final score was 11-5. Grimm went 6 innings giving up 0 earned runs and 2 total runs, Ison come on in relief of the 7th to give up 3 runs.

Paintsville's Daniel Pugh was named player of the game going 2 for 3 at the plate but reached on base in all 4 plate appearances with 2 RBI's and 2 runs scored.

Congrats to the Tigers and best of luck vs. the 13th region.

it wasnt? i was told it was. o well. and maybe i should have stayed for that last half inning. i didnt think pikeville would have scored ne more.
congrats Tigers.
pikeville must be pretty weak this season
Congrats, Paintsville. This team is still relatively young, but has TONS of varsity experience. Grimm is an excellent young pitcher. Good Luck, Tigers! I'll be pulling for you. Represent the 15th Region well!
Congrats Paintsville
Congrats Paintsville
Congrats to Paintsville....BTW Ison didnt give up three runs...they was all given up by Grimm.
that is true..in the 7th inning by the closer
The closer was Ison who came in after Grimm gave up 2 and a man on 3rd (who scored on a hit off Ison). So all three runs were credited to Grimm.
My bad, I had to do the graveyard shift tonight, and I was in the shower when the other three runs scored. So when I got out I just heard Ison, and assumed. You know what they say about assuming. Plus the guys for the EKB said that Grimm only gave up two unearned runs.
They were right. The others were due to errors. My bad.
Nice job Tigers! What happened to "L'il Poe-chie"?