Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gillispie to UK done deal?
I'm not trying to get anything started like we all did with Donovan, but I was reading a Texas A&M message board, and the members on there are pretty certain he's leaving College Station. Some are wishing he'll lose every game, others are wishing him luck. Here's the link to the site:
http://texags.com/main/forum.topic.asp?f...d=7&days=2
2 days ago, Donovan was a "done deal."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Like he said, not trying to get anything started. But I also read this message boards and apparently ESPN NEWS said that he would be leaving as soon as tomorrow.
link wont work
Yeah, ESPN said could be soon as Friday.
This SUCKS! GILLESPIE??????? What has he proved? So he had a decent year at A & M and now he is ready to take on the stengiest , most difficult job in the land? And his style is NO DIFFERENT THAN TUBBY BALL! Barnhardt is ridiculous! EVER HEARD OF MARK FEW ( A MAN WHO HAS ACCOMPLISHED GREAT FEATS AT A SCHOOL THAT IS THE SIZE OF PERRY CENTRAL) or D'Antoni who in the NBA AVERAGES 300 points a game????? But oh no, we go after Gillespie..SHOULD I BE SHOCKED..NO! AM I SHOCKED...NO!!! Can't wait until football season!
I just read most of the Aggies fan's post and they are all pissed off. LOL!!!!!! It's like all of us Cats fans have gone down to College Station and kicked their dog or stolen their girlfriend. It's quite funny really. If they weren't bashing UK I'd probably feel a bit sorry for them because I know how it feels when your Coach(Pitino) is ripped out from under you but when that happened I became an instant Celtics fan but all they're doing is cussing UK. So, now it's funny to me. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA FREAKIN HA AGGIES!!!!!!!!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:This SUCKS! GILLESPIE??????? What has he proved? So he had a decent year at A & M and now he is ready to take on the stengiest , most difficult job in the land? And his style is NO DIFFERENT THAN TUBBY BALL! Barnhardt is ridiculous! EVER HEARD OF MARK FEW ( A MAN WHO HAS ACCOMPLISHED GREAT FEATS AT A SCHOOL THAT IS THE SIZE OF PERRY CENTRAL) or D'Antoni who in the NBA AVERAGES 300 points a game????? But oh no, we go after Gillespie..SHOULD I BE SHOCKED..NO! AM I SHOCKED...NO!!! Can't wait until football season!

You need to do some research on Gillispie. I felt the same way until I checked him out and HE"S THE REAL DEAL!!!! He's turned both UTEP and Texas A&M around in a very short period of time. His style is not the same as Tubby's, a bit similiar but different too. You need to research Barnhardt as well because he's had great success in hiring coaches. Do you actually believe D'Antoni is going to leave the Suns and a possible World Championship? Come On, now. Gillispie is the best choice, hands down. Check him out, do some research on him because I felt the same way before I did and now I don't want anyone else.
I agree with Playboy5, hoping and praying I get proved wrong but that's my feelings exactly. He has not proven anything close to what should be criteria for a Kentucky coach. But please Gillispie prove me wrong if you can. Althought I must say again not the man I wanted to be the coach at Kentucky.
The Billy bashers are out there already.....Sad

Why doesn't everyone give the guy a chance before we start bashing???
Do a little research on his background before trashing this guy.

He is UK's coach now, either support him or stay quiet...he deserves a fair shot from true KY fans.
FOX SPORTS Wrote:The Billy bashers are out there already.....Sad

He is UK's coach now, either support him or stay quiet...he deserves a fair shot from true KY fans.

I agree FOX SPORTS. I am already happy that Jordan is also coming. A 5 star big man is a GOOD thing. He is also a workaholic and it never hurts to have someone that wants to be here.
FOX SPORTS Wrote:The Billy bashers are out there already.....Sad

I agree. I will admit I had my doubts and was pretty skeptical at first, but the more I think about it and do research on him, Im glad hes our coach! Stop bashing him! geez ohh he hasnt even coached a game at UK yet!