Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin/Mayfield series to end
Snakesnot Wrote:Boyles qb mother and grandparents are from Mayfield, I'll tell em to layoff a little:Thumbs:

Okay...I'm sure that'll help a little.

49-6

😜
chs crazy Wrote:Don’t take things out of context, I’m pretty sure your kid plays a skill position, seems like you’ve posted it somewhere on here. However nobody’s saying the skill kids didn’t play a phenomenal game just that those bigs were getting to the second and third level blocking. When I seen blocking schemes where the center was taking out our LB I knew it was gonna be a tough game. If it hadn’t been for that it would have been a totally different game.

You saw the same game that I did. The Rebels had plenty speed, but their blocking was a thing of beauty.
pjdoug Wrote:You saw the same game that I did. The Rebels had plenty speed, but their blocking was a thing of beauty.

There's a picture floating around on twitter of a hole that you could drive an 18 wheeler thru.
chs crazy Wrote:Don’t take things out of context, I’m pretty sure your kid plays a skill position, seems like you’ve posted it somewhere on here. However nobody’s saying the skill kids didn’t play a phenomenal game just that those bigs were getting to the second and third level blocking. When I seen blocking schemes where the center was taking out our LB I knew it was gonna be a tough game. If it hadn’t been for that it would have been a totally different game.

Actually Corbin didn't have enough offense either. Their offense only put 14 on the score board and despite having great field position on a blocked punt did not punch it in at least twice in the red zone. Boyle's defense was just as good as their offense that night.
FoSho Wrote:Okay...I'm sure that'll help a little.

49-6

😜

Did a Cal preps thing on these two teams from 2017 and for 2018 and they came out about what I thought. 35-20 and 35-21. Competitive games just like I thought and I thought they would have Boyle winning.
Snakesnot Wrote:Did a Cal preps thing on these two teams from 2017 and for 2018 and they came out about what I thought. 35-20 and 35-21. Competitive games just like I thought and I thought they would have Boyle winning.

There is no way in heck Mayfield would score that many points either year and I'm sure the Boyle vs Corbin game from last year would not have been predicted 40-21 either. Danville STUGGLED to score last year vs us with a Mr Football on the squad, what exactly did your team have that makes anyone think you would have fared better?

Not trying to be a jerk, just keeping it real.
Hatz Wrote:Actually Corbin didn't have enough offense either. Their offense only put 14 on the score board and despite having great field position on a blocked punt did not punch it in at least twice in the red zone. Boyle's defense was just as good as their offense that night.

The game was never in doubt.
Hatz Wrote:Actually Corbin didn't have enough offense either. Their offense only put 14 on the score board and despite having great field position on a blocked punt did not punch it in at least twice in the red zone. Boyle's defense was just as good as their offense that night.

Yeah and maybe we missed the whole don’t take things out of context, :welcome:
FoSho Wrote:There is no way in heck Mayfield would score that many points either year and I'm sure the Boyle vs Corbin game from last year would not have been predicted 40-21 either. Danville STUGGLED to score last year vs us with a Mr Football on the squad, what exactly did your team have that makes anyone think you would have fared better?

Not trying to be a jerk, just keeping it real.

Just your opinion....nothing else and if you were that good picking scores maybe that would be your career.
Snakesnot Wrote:Just your opinion....nothing else and if you were that good picking scores maybe that would be your career.

Your opinion is based on Cal Preps. I gave an informed comparison based upon like opponents/results.

Anyway....I got nothing against Mayfield. I've just been on here pulling your chain. Good luck this season.
FoSho Wrote:Your opinion is based on Cal Preps. I gave an informed comparison based upon like opponents/results.

Anyway....I got nothing against Mayfield. I've just been on here pulling your chain. Good luck this season.

CAL Preps is pretty good at scores in general.
Snakesnot Wrote:CAL Preps is pretty good at scores in general.

Danville is pretty good at smoking cardinals in general.
pjdoug Wrote:Danville is pretty good at smoking cardinals in general.

I think you smoke something too
Snakesnot Wrote:I think you smoke something too

:biglmao:

I agree, that guy is a computer tough guy on dope
rookie57 Wrote:I agree, that guy is a computer tough guy on dope
Show LP a little love, he is trying to become a internet TROLL he’s just not very good at it. But what can you expect from a boy who has rode the short bus his whole life. I usually misbell a couple words so he can also be the internet grammar police.

I only smoke pork shoulder, ribs, birds...
rookie57 Wrote:I agree, that guy is a computer tough guy on dope

:Clap: You can do better than that. I hope.