Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
54th District Draw
When and where is this done today?
Sure hope Hazard and Perry don't draw each other. Would be a shame if they are not in the Regional Finals.
Patriot train Wrote:Sure hope Hazard and Perry don't draw each other. Would be a shame if they are not in the Regional Finals.

Even if they do not draw each other, it's no guarantee they meet in the Region finals. Powell, Knott, Letcher and Estill will have something to say about that. Estill beat Perry when Cottongame threw 7 of the 10 innings.
11 AM at Perry Central
Draw is at 2pm at Perry Central

I'll let y'all know what happens if no one beats me to it
jumpshooter Wrote:Even if they do not draw each other, it's no guarantee they meet in the Region finals. Powell, Knott, Letcher and Estill will have something to say about that. Estill beat Perry when Cottongame threw 7 of the 10 innings.
No guarantee, but I would be surprised if it doesn't happen! :Thumbs:
jumpshooter Wrote:Even if they do not draw each other, it's no guarantee they meet in the Region finals. Powell, Knott, Letcher and Estill will have something to say about that. Estill beat Perry when Cottongame threw 7 of the 10 innings.

Perry and Hazard are 8-1 against those teams this year.

Nothing is guaranteed, but it doesn't take a big stretch of the imagination to say Hazard and Perry are the two best teams in the 14th.

Hats off to Estill for coming in and getting that win against the Commodores, but that game seems more like an anomaly than a measuring stick.

In before the rage starts...
This is not a dig at any of those teams!
That's just an observation that every time Perry or Hazard has played these teams they've won (except for the Perry/Estill game).

Estill hasn't beaten any of the teams mentioned (except for the Perry game).
zaga_fan Wrote:Perry and Hazard are 8-1 against those teams this year.

Nothing is guaranteed, but it doesn't take a big stretch of the imagination to say Hazard and Perry are the two best teams in the 14th.

Hats off to Estill for coming in and getting that win against the Commodores, but that game seems more like an anomaly than a measuring stick.

In before the rage starts...
This is not a dig at any of those teams!
That's just an observation that every time Perry or Hazard has played these teams they've won (except for the Perry/Estill game).

Estill hasn't beaten any of the teams mentioned (except for the Perry game).

Estill has yet to play Hazard, but will soon, this weekend if I am not mistaken. They have beaten Powell and have not played Knott. They will play Hazard and Letcher on back to back days. So Estill will have a chance to beat every team on that list with the exception of Knott, which they will not play in the regular season.
jumpshooter Wrote:Estill has yet to play Hazard, but will soon, this weekend if I am not mistaken. They have beaten Powell and have not played Knott. They will play Hazard and Letcher on back to back days. So Estill will have a chance to beat every team on that list with the exception of Knott, which they will not play in the regular season.

[Image:

]

More mash taters please!!!
Any word on how the draw turned out?
Buckhorn vs Hazard
Perry vs Leslie
*Heavy sigh of relief from both sides of Hazard*
jumpshooter Wrote:Estill has yet to play Hazard, but will soon, this weekend if I am not mistaken. They have beaten Powell and have not played Knott. They will play Hazard and Letcher on back to back days. So Estill will have a chance to beat every team on that list with the exception of Knott, which they will not play in the regular season.

I had the second Powell game backward I suppose. I stand corrected on that one. Estill is 1-2 against the teams mentioned but has an opportunity to really measure themselves in the coming weeks. The Hazard game Saturday may be postponed/canceled depending on Hazard's All-A semifinal Wednesday.

Estill also plays Perry again on the last game of the season.
Its ridiculous that they still allow blind draws
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Its ridiculous that they still allow blind draws

I love the blind draws, especially in basketball.