Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County's Morgan Roberts
Morgan will be one of the best players in this part of the state.A very good hitter who can hit with power.Good shortstop with great range and a very good pitcher who has thrown in the high 80,s.Look for him to tear it up all spring!!
Old school Dawg Wrote:Morgan will be one of the best players in this part of the state.A very good hitter who can hit with power.Good shortstop with great range and a very good pitcher who has thrown in the high 80,s.Look for him to tear it up all spring!!
Did he play last year?
I don't remember them having anyone even throwing 80 last year.
The Guru Wrote:Did he play last year?
I don't remember them having anyone even throwing 80 last year.

Yes he did. Is a great all around player, most schools are looking at him as a pitcher and yes he did throw in the mid to upper 80's. Was even clocked in the upper 80's at G-Town. I know they are after him I know KCU wants him to play football and baseball.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:Yes he did. Is a great all around player, most schools are looking at him as a pitcher and yes he did throw in the mid to upper 80's. Was even clocked in the upper 80's at G-Town. I know they are after him I know KCU wants him to play football and baseball.
When was he at Gtown?
upper 80's his hard to throw this early in the year. Unless you are very, very good. Dunbar's legit 90 MPHer was only hitting 85 and had been throwing all winter.
Guru your lost pal,,you didnt even know he played last year so not really believing he throws in the 80,s is understandable.Trust me and Buff he throws in the 80,s.
After putting on some muscle look for this young man to be the best catcher in the region!Great arm and great stick!!
The Guru Wrote:When was he at Gtown?
upper 80's his hard to throw this early in the year. Unless you are very, very good. Dunbar's legit 90 MPHer was only hitting 85 and had been throwing all winter.

He went down to GTown last summer for something I really cant recall. I speak with his dad all the time. I wasnt saying he is throwing in the 80's right now, but he does and did last year. AS I am sure he is or will this year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old school Dawg Wrote:Guru your lost pal,,you didnt even know he played last year so not really believing he throws in the 80,s is understandable.Trust me and Buff he throws in the 80,s.
I hope you can understand why I am lost!!! Some say he is a great pitcher, some say he is a great pitcher and shortstop
Now you are saying he is a great catcher????
My head is spinning!!!
Next someone will say he is Pburg's great tennis star that nobody knows! LOL(referring to the tennis thread of course)!
reread my post i said tim hayes!!
The Guru Wrote:I hope you can understand why I am lost!!! Some say he is a great pitcher, some say he is a great pitcher and shortstop
Now you are saying he is a great catcher????
My head is spinning!!!
Next someone will say he is Pburg's great tennis star that nobody knows! LOL(referring to the tennis thread of course)!

He said that Tim Hayes was a great catcher to watch
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Batpuff Wrote:Yes he did. Is a great all around player, most schools are looking at him as a pitcher and yes he did throw in the mid to upper 80's. Was even clocked in the upper 80's at G-Town. I know they are after him I know KCU wants him to play football and baseball.
Good pitcher and good shortsop. Throws upper 70's to low 80's.
rooster Wrote:Good pitcher and good shortsop. Throws upper 70's to low 80's.
Just thought of something after I posted . I think that Cyrus is the short stop and Roberts at 3rd.. Roberts played short when he was a soph.
Roberts plays infield, short, 3rd, and pitches. Morgan is a great kid who deserves a chance to play at the next level. Cyrus also plays infield and pitches as does Shepherd, both of whom threw in the low 80's in SC last week.
I here this kid is the real deal....He is arguably the best player in the district.