3- Johnson Central
4- Hazard
5- Whitley County
6- Lawrence County
7- North Laurel
8- Letcher Central
9- Paintsville
10- Corbin

how come you put letcher on there and not powell? and letcher beat johnson central. this is just my opinion of course
big daddy69 Wrote:how come you put letcher on there and not powell? and letcher beat johnson central. this is just my opinion of course

Thought hard about Powell but losses to Knott County and Magoffin County

Letcher Central has some nice wins over Johnson Central, North Laurel, and Pikeville. Heard Johnson Central rested several in the game. Letcher also played Lawrence to just 1 run.
Don't really see the method to your rankings. Johnson Central at 5 and 7 at number 3. Perry County at number 1 when they lost to 5&7 JC. Lawrence County at number 6 when they are 14 & 0. Pike County Central not on the list at 10 & 1.
dawg fan Wrote:Don't really see the method to your rankings. Johnson Central at 5 and 7 at number 3. Perry County at number 1 when they lost to 5&7 JC. Lawrence County at number 6 when they are 14 & 0. Pike County Central not on the list at 10 & 1.

Baseball is the harder sport to rank because the same players aren’t in the same positions every game

That is my ranking if every team had their best lineups with their ace. Also 6 of Lawrence wins are against 3 teams and those 3 teams aren’t that good
Don't really know the quality of teams Perry Central played down south but the 5 teams they played from Ky only have 23 wins between them and only one of those are currently above .500 on the season at 7&6.
Don't think you can really claim quality of opponents for a basis of putting pcc at the 1 slot. In my opinion when everyone is healthy Johnson Central still the best in the mountains. Hazard, Lawrence County, Paintsville, Perry County could be 1 on any given day. But in my opinion those are those best programs right now in the mountains.
The reason baseball are hardly accurate is because people tend to rank them based on post season potential instead of what they are doing now. Based off now....
I’m not sure if #8 and #10 are included or not?

1. Knox Central
2- Perry Central
3- Lawrence County
4- Hazard
5- Johnson Central
6- Whitley County
7- Paintsville
8- Southwestern
9. Corbin
10. Rockcastle
10-
Here is my Mountain rankings.

1. Knox Central
2- Perry Central
3- Johnson Central
4- Lawrence County
5- Hazard
6- Whitley County
7- Paintsville
8-Rockcastle
9. Corbin
10.Southwestern
What regions do you count into “Mountain Rankings”?
CA3 Wrote:As of 4/13
(Of course just my opinion)

1- Perry Central
2- Knox Central
3- Johnson Central
4- Hazard
5- Whitley County
6- Lawrence County
7- North Laurel
8- Letcher Central
9- Paintsville
10- Corbin
Letcher is a better team than North Laurel
Wildcat72 Wrote:What regions do you count into “Mountain Rankings”?

13, 14, 15
Several people include Pulaski County schools and Rockcastle County. Which I understand that.
CA3 Wrote:Thought hard about Powell but losses to Knott County and Magoffin County

Letcher Central has some nice wins over Johnson Central, North Laurel, and Pikeville. Heard Johnson Central rested several in the game. Letcher also played Lawrence to just 1 run.

Yes Johnson threw their #7 pitcher against Letcher
Perry and Hazard play tonight. I think that will answer a few questions.

Baseball is rough to rank but I think the top 5 or so schools in the mountains are capable of being the best team on any given night.
Rockcastle would be a solid top 5.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Rockcastle would be a solid top 5.

for sure.