Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Got To Hear The New Big & Rich Song
On my MIO (Music Industry Organization) trip yesterday we got to visit the Warner Bros. Recording Studios in Nashville. We also got to meet with the VP of Promotions(Gator Michaels) at Warner Bros. and he let us listen to the new Big & Rich song that will not be released until Tuesday I think.

The song is called "Between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace" which is also the title of the new cd. He said it was the song they were going to be pushing as the hit single from the CD. He also said that no one outside of the studio had ever heard it before. Who knows.

The song was alright, it was nothing great. It sounded like every other pop country song today just with different lyrics.

We called him out on it too. He asked if we liked the song and someone spoke up and said "It's alright, but it sounds like every other country song out today." He replied that we were correct, but that the song should be popular because of it's "catchy" lyrics.

I don't know. You will have to let me know what you think when the album is released.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I love Big and Rich and I love their new song "Lost In This Moment" ... it's very pretty
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Looking forward to listening to it, considering I do work at a radio station I will be hearing it soon hopefully.
I don't listen to country so I won't be hearing it but it's always be one of the first to see/hear stuff. I bought a book before it was released to the public and I got to hear a new song from The Used before the single/album was released.