Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell County 11 - Fleming County 0
Final in PC after 5 innings.
powell showed they can score, the pitching is still a little iffy at times, but they get the job done. nice win.
stroked Wrote:powell showed they can score, the pitching is still a little iffy at times, but they get the job done. nice win.
Pitching iffy? I haven't seen that. I know they haven't been playing top notch competition but the past 3 games have went
Buckhorn game-1 hit 1 walk 0 runs
Allen Central- 0 hits 3 walks 0 runs
Fleming County 2 hits 5 walks (not sure on this) and 0 runs
COngrats Powell
i said at times, i know in the past 2 games they have only allowed like 3 hits, but they need to work on throwing more strikes and making it easier for them to close out the half inning. breathitt will be a little harder to deal with than buckhorn and fleming, but powell will win.
stroked Wrote:i said at times, i know in the past 2 games they have only allowed like 3 hits, but they need to work on throwing more strikes and making it easier for them to close out the half inning. breathitt will be a little harder to deal with than buckhorn and fleming, but powell will win.
I imagine Breathitt will be just like Allen Central. They dont have much.JMO
I htink the pitching is solid when it needs to be...why pitch your best when you don't have to?
stroked Wrote:i said at times, i know in the past 2 games they have only allowed like 3 hits, but they need to work on throwing more strikes and making it easier for them to close out the half inning. breathitt will be a little harder to deal with than buckhorn and fleming, but powell will win.
Well Powell threw there #5 and #6 pitchers against Breahitt and they gave up 5 runs so I guess you were right. Their pitching sucks.
90FeetFromHome Wrote:Well Powell threw there #5 and #6 pitchers against Breahitt and they gave up 5 runs so I guess you were right. Their pitching sucks.

Defense gave up some of those runs.Not all of them were earned.
Total Domination Wrote:Defense gave up some of those runs.Not all of them were earned.
Are you sure about that?