Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greg Biffle wins the California 500
Nice win for Biffle.

Dale Jr. had tire trouble early and just couldn't get it together all day. Dale finished 32 but at least Jeff Gordon after being strong all day had engine troubles at the end and finished 30th.

Nascar takes the week off next weekend and will come back on the 13th of March.
What is up with all the hate for Jeff Gordon?

Im sorry he isnt a redneck like most of the drivers.
i agree man, jeff gordon is a great driver who doesnt act or talk hickish like the other drivers, i guess thats why he aint that popular to racing fans in he south, still needs to be given his props, hes def. better than dale earnhardt IMO
Redneck has nothing to do with it he's just a pretty boy.
and dale jr. aint...dunno bout that, jr. is just the same of a pretty boy as gordon is, people are just kinda jealous of how much he wins
I couldn't care less how much either win see I don't get a penny from either.
good point CD :!: ...lol
A lot of it does have to do with how much Gordon wins, 71 races I think and he's only 32 or 33.
racing fans are mad cuz hes gonna be better than earnhardt and petty...hes gonna be the best of all time
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:racing fans are mad cuz hes gonna be better than earnhardt and petty...hes gonna be the best of all time

Gordon maybe a better driver then Petty, but Petty will always be the greatest. He has to many wins for anyone to catch him.
Your right about that.
just cus petty has the most wins doesnt mean hes the best...
you have got that right VW_FSU
wins arent everything, but they do help
racing is more deep nowadays than back then when the "king" raced..wut a joke calling a race driver a king..lol