Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Hillary Lost
Here is an incomplete list of the excuses Hillary has given and continues to give, as to why she lost the election.

1. Sexism
2. Racism
3. Misogyny
4. Xenophobia
5. Suburban women
6. James Comey
7. FBI
8. Russians
9. Vladimir Putin
10. WikiLeaks
11. D.N.C.
12. Barack Obama
13. Joe Biden
14. Bernie Sanders
15. Anthony Weiner
16. Electoral College
17. Polling Data
18. Cable News
19. New York Times
20. Fake News
21. Bots
22. Facebook
23. Twitter
24. Netflix
25. TV Executives
26. ‘Anti-American forces’
27. Democrat documentaries
28. Low information voters
29. People wanting change
30. People who assumed she’d win
31. Republican Party
32. “Content farms in Macedonia’
33. Infowars
34. Goosefer
35. DC Leaks
36. Jill Stein
37. Steve Bannon
38. Voter I-D laws
39. Chief Justice John Roberts
40. KS Sec. of State, Kris Kobach
41. Citizens United
42. Colluding Trump officials
43. Benghazi
44. Rep. Kevin McCarthy
45. Gen. Michael Flynn
46. Julian Assange
47. Roger Stone
48. Reddit
49. Drudge Report
50. Alex Jones
51. Russia Today (RT)
52. Sputnik Network
53. Robert Mercer
54. Koch brothers
55. NBC’S Matt Lauer
56. Fox News Channel

I don't like Hillary and never have. I did read her first book and thought it was really good; much better than the one Bill published just before hers'. I tried to read her most recent book "What Happened", but I can't finish it. I just can't sit down and put the time and effort in while reading such obvious nonsense.

Recently she is complaining about how no one wants to accept her regret over casting so much blame, to so many subjects.

I'm so tired of her right now. From not knowing how to hold her grand daughter, to acting like the stereotypical scorned woman; enough is enough!!

So Hillary, instead of accusing people of ridiculous nonsense, try taking responsibility for YOUR actions. Try LISTENING to people.

I believe it is too late for you; I certainly hope it is. But right now, today, you are so irrelevant!! Get over it.
She's a horrible person, the end...
Wildcats11 Wrote:She's a horrible person, the end...

I heard she’s seriously considering another run in 2020.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well THAT would guarantee Trump another term!!
Granny Bear Wrote:Well THAT would guarantee Trump another term!!

LOL, fingers crossed🤞
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
She probably wouldn't get through the primary if she ran again. I've mentioned this for two - three years but unless the thought of a family dynasty (Another Bush, Clinton, Kennedy, etc.) turns voters off IMO we will see Joe Kennedy winning the Democratic primary in 2020.
Hillary is programmed like a freakin' Terminator to go after power. She can't help or stop herself. She will continue to seek the Presidency, you can take it to the bank. But the Dems have gone so far left that they will sound crazy to anyone with any sense.
jetpilot Wrote:Hillary is programmed like a freakin' Terminator to go after power. She can't help or stop herself. She will continue to seek the Presidency, you can take it to the bank. But the Dems have gone so far left that they will sound crazy to anyone with any sense.

But think of it this way - with Hillary every gender, all 63, would get equal representation. Doesn't that sound attractive? Confusednicker:
^^Confusednicker: