Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McDonald's All American Game
west is up 104 - 98. pretty exciting game. btw, first time ive ever seen him play, id love to see jai lucas at UK :Thumbs:
^^^ Wow what a great game , I'd love to see it happen w/ Lucas .WoW!
Calathes, Lucas and Love all are awesome players.

If Donavan comes to UK and brings Calathes, Patterson and Lucas with him UK will be incredible. I can hear it now, Vitale screaming, "How about UK's Diaper Dandies Baby!!!"
DevilsWin Wrote:Calathes, Lucas and Love all are awesome players.

If Donavan comes to UK and brings Calathes, Patterson and Lucas with him UK will be incredible. I can hear it now, Vitale screaming, "How about UK's Diaper Dandies Baby!!!"

dream on
mrfootball03 Wrote:dream on
I will.
DevilsWin Wrote:I will.
Me too Devil's Win.Big Grin
Who do you guys think the top 5 players in this game were?? Did you guys see that dunk in the 1st half wher the littl guard got the pass and threw it dow with one hand from the left side. Wow what athleticism.
Moe Wrote:Who do you guys think the top 5 players in this game were?? Did you guys see that dunk in the 1st half wher the littl guard got the pass and threw it dow with one hand from the left side. Wow what athleticism.
a little late on the spell check lol...the high lighted words are where,little, and down in that order...sorry just annoyed me a little..Smile

But anyway I don't remember the kids name but I'm sure you guys know the dunk i'm talking about in 1st half.:Thumbs:
Calathas
Love
Lucas
Beasley
Hickson

And yes I remember the shot and the assist. How about Calathes' passing?
DevilsWin Wrote:Calathas
Love
Lucas
Beasley
Hickson

And yes I remember the shot and the assist. How about Calathes' passing?
Nice list, Gordon didn't have his typical game but I'd put him on there somewhere as well. Calathas is a solid guard, he was on the money with his passes all night. Very Skilled imo. Still a chance we may get this kid.
wow
Was a very good game to wacth