Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scott County vs Corbin
Corbin by 8.
Scott County by 11.
Corbin 67
Scott County 64

:notbad:
Very Funny Leader and 64 Sur!!! Corbin has no shot.....

SC 78
Corbin 58
What. Best player and best coach. They win period. Heck if I had kids in high school I would even send them to corbin.
Leader Wrote:Corbin by 8.

This guy is a hater. He always says how bad we are and then when we win he eats crow, so now he is going to be a smart butt and try to wish us his Knox county luck. Honestly keep is east of Corbin leader we do better when you cheer against us, even if it is sarcastic. And leader if you didn’t know tickets are on sale at Ticketmaster that’s where they sell championship tickets, but you troll Corbin so much you may already know that.
Leader Wrote:What. Best player and best coach. They win period. Heck if I had kids in high school I would even send them to corbin.

And again this Knox county can’t get out of region Corbin hater is a trolling. Ahh it must suck to border such a good place as Corbin and always get left in the rear view.
64, you may be on to something here. This may be the year coach P steals the seed from Coach Hicks hand. I will about wager Corbin won’t loose by 20, won’t win by 20 it will be one heck of a game. Taylor will need to settle down and let the game come, it can’t overshadow everything else. He played excellent defense today and seemed unsettled on offense. Corbin is dangerous when they play the way they played against Knox in the last matchup, I would have them in any game if that team shows up. Best of luck to Coach P and the Hounds, give us another day to play.
Leader Wrote:Corbin by 8.

Don’t pay any attention to this fool. Anyone on here a small amount knows he’s and Knox co homer and most of all a TROLL. He craves the attention and plays mental gymnastics in his head because he has to live with the fact corbin is better. Just watch, no one engage him in conversation and it’ll drive him nuts. Never has he even remotely added any value to the conversation. But it is funny to see him after his team gets smacked around by corbin. He’ll disappear for a while. Then come back with the same troll Bs he aslways does. Then when no one replies to his garbage he gets even worse. It’s pretty comical.

But off the topics of trolls, and on to the game where actual fans who are knowledgeable about the sport can talk, my heart says corbin, but my head says SC. To many athletes on the team. We lose by I’d say around 10-12. It’s hard to compete with a school of that size in any sport. They’ve got a great coach who I hated to see leave corbin, and a solid team. To solid for us to pull out the W.

But on the flip side, my heart says corbin by 2 at the end. Taylor takes it down and scores.

Either way I’m proud of this team. They were the best team in the region, and one of the final 8 teams in the state. As I said earlier in the OP corbin is the only public school to be in both the football and basketball state tournament. That’s an accomplishment, given the set up of b-ball in Ky. On top of the great teams we’ve beat to get their both times. Either way I’m proud of this team, I’ll be disappointed if we lose but at the same time we’ve accomplished more than any other school in the area and any public school in the state. That alone speaks volumes for the kids, school, and fans of the program and all the time and effort they’ve put into being a Redhound!
Corbin will win. Mark it down. Billy will over look them.
Scott county by at least 20
I’m with you 64SUR.
Hound05 Wrote:Don’t pay any attention to this fool. Anyone on here a small amount knows he’s and Knox co homer and most of all a TROLL. He craves the attention and plays mental gymnastics in his head because he has to live with the fact corbin is better. Just watch, no one engage him in conversation and it’ll drive him nuts. Never has he even remotely added any value to the conversation. But it is funny to see him after his team gets smacked around by corbin. He’ll disappear for a while. Then come back with the same troll Bs he aslways does. Then when no one replies to his garbage he gets even worse. It’s pretty comical.

But off the topics of trolls, and on to the game where actual fans who are knowledgeable about the sport can talk, my heart says corbin, but my head says SC. To many athletes on the team. We lose by I’d say around 10-12. It’s hard to compete with a school of that size in any sport. They’ve got a great coach who I hated to see leave corbin, and a solid team. To solid for us to pull out the W.

But on the flip side, my heart says corbin by 2 at the end. Taylor takes it down and scores.

Either way I’m proud of this team. They were the best team in the region, and one of the final 8 teams in the state. As I said earlier in the OP corbin is the only public school to be in both the football and basketball state tournament. That’s an accomplishment, given the set up of b-ball in Ky. On top of the great teams we’ve beat to get their both times. Either way I’m proud of this team, I’ll be disappointed if we lose but at the same time we’ve accomplished more than any other school in the area and any public school in the state. That alone speaks volumes for the kids, school, and fans of the program and all the time and effort they’ve put into being a Redhound!

Not sure what you mean by only public school in state tourney.....the football state tourney would be considered state semis and finals I would assume since both those games are after the region final. Both Scott Co and Pikeville played in the football state semis. Nonetheless a very nice accomplishment.
I'll go with Scott County 79 Corbin 64
Blood bath
Leader Wrote:What. Best player and best coach. They win period. Heck if I had kids in high school I would even send them to corbin.
Another lame attempt to troll another thread. Even hard core Knox's fans are embarrassed of you.
Just stating the facts. Corbin has the top player in the state with Stewart. They can win. Scott not playing as good as they have been by a long shot. Call it what you will. You people are the ones that are angry. Give credit to your team and have confidence in them. They can win. Good luck.
After seeing this morning that Pikeville beat John Hardin there's no doubt Corbin can defeat Scott Co, love or hate the Hounds the kids play hard and I do believe hustle & heart will be a factor. Corbin by 1. Year of the underdog.
Oldtiger Wrote:After seeing this morning that Pikeville beat John Hardin there's no doubt Corbin can defeat Scott Co, love or hate the Hounds the kids play hard and I do believe hustle & heart will be a factor. Corbin by 1. Year of the underdog.

It's silly to compare John Hardin to Scott County. There's a lot of doubt that Corbin can defeat Scott County outside of this thread.

Scott County 72
Corbin 54
I am going with Oldtiger, I hope Corbin wins and Pikeville also and it could be the year of the underdog and those two meet
If Corbin plays the way they did against Knox, and has a GREAT day shooting the ball they have a chance. That being said, no team has ever won a game that they believed they would lose. If this game was played 100 times Scott county would probably win 95 times or more. That being said, I'm saying this will be one of those 4-5 times. I believe in these boys! Hounds by one on a last second shot.
Leader Wrote:Just stating the facts. Corbin has the top player in the state with Stewart. They can win. Scott not playing as good as they have been by a long shot. Call it what you will. You people are the ones that are angry. Give credit to your team and have confidence in them. They can win. Good luck.

You need to be an adult and stop posting stuff to try to cause division. We do have all the confidence in the world in our team not one player, but you are right about one thing Stewart is another excellent player in the state and he is playing beside others in Taylor, Sanders and the rest of the boys. Did you give up on coaching changes and now try to cause trouble between teammates. Get a life, you should be banned from this site ( all 15 accounts) for always trolling and starting trouble. Your one man show in Turner are at the house, probably because you all put all your eggs in his basket when Adams was the best player for you.
Single Wing 77 Wrote:If Corbin plays the way they did against Knox, and has a GREAT day shooting the ball they have a chance. That being said, no team has ever won a game that they believed they would lose. If this game was played 100 times Scott county would probably win 95 times or more. That being said, I'm saying this will be one of those 4-5 times. I believe in these boys! Hounds by one on a last second shot.

I don't think Corbin will play Scott County in a man-to-man as they did Estill County. I think they will open in a zone and collapse on Moreno and try to force Scott County to shoot from outside. Moreno will still get his points but Corbin will make it tough on him. Scott County has been a great shooting team throughout the year, until the regional finals and first round of the Sweet 16, where they have been ice cold.

I predict Scott County will stay with their high pressure half-court man-to-man trap defense. They may play a little full court man-to-man if needed. I think the game will be close much of the way and Scott County pulls away at the end.

Interesting stats
Andrew Taylor (Corbin) averages almost 29 points per game & almost 11 rebounds per game.
Michael Moreno (Scott County) averages 11 rebounds per game
Scott County scores 79 points per game, 2nd highest in the state.
Corbin scores 72 points per game.
Scott County beats teams by an average of 23 points per game.
Corbin shoots over 49% from the field.
Corbin shoots 74% from the free throw line while Scott County shoots 73%.
Scott County averages 36 rebounds per game.
Billy Hicks (Scott County has a career record of 8-4 in Sweet 16 quarterfinal games and is the all-time leader with 28-10 record in 38 Sweet 16 games.

I'm sticking with Scott County by 11 in a fairly tightly contested game.
Leader Wrote:Just stating the facts. Corbin has the top player in the state with Stewart. They can win. Scott not playing as good as they have been by a long shot. Call it what you will. You people are the ones that are angry. Give credit to your team and have confidence in them. They can win. Good luck.
Let me guess little child. None of the other middle school girls will give you any attention and you are bored with Snapchat. Your team will be very good next year. Too bad your coach is a church league level coach.

I have to agree with you on this one leader. Good call! Hounds shock the state.
Also if you haven’t seen it, Coach Hicks interview about Coach P and Corbin is pretty cool.
Scott Co walks away with this game and will await Covington Catholic in the finals. That will be their next competitve game.
Billy Hicks is a class act, as is coach P!!! The Teacher vs the Student!!!! Red Hounds vs Red Heat!! Going to be a fun atmosphere!!!!!!
CoachNM0523 Wrote:Also if you haven’t seen it, Coach Hicks interview about Coach P and Corbin is pretty cool.

If you haven't seen it, Hicks' comments about Corbin are at the 4:40 point on the interview video below:

Like I've said before, IMO- Scott County is never going to wow you with the way they play, sort of like Virginia the muck up the game with there Def. I really do not think people realize how good that Trinity and Scott Co are, that was a heavyweight battle yesterday. Still say Covington Cath only team that can beat them-

SC by 10-15 Corbin will have a hard time scoring and if Stewart ever gets hot watch out- do not think him or Long have made a basket in the last 2 games and they still won- both are in the 1000 point club

Good Luck to both teams