Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13th Region Baseball 2018
I made this thread because it’s easier to read peoples insight from a new post instead of going to page 9
get rid of this thread... we've already got 1 going and so what if it's 9 pages..??? You can easily go from page to page
hmmm
baller1989 Wrote:get rid of this thread... we've already got 1 going and so what if it's 9 pages..??? You can easily go from page to page

It’s from last season and a continuation of this season.. but whatever floats your boat 🤷🏻*♂️
It’s all good new thread for a new season.
it doesn't matter to me either.. I just thought we had good conversation going on in the other.. it's all good with this one too...
I'm just curious??? How do you think Ledington will do at Lynn Camp?
baller1989 Wrote:I'm just curious??? How do you think Ledington will do at Lynn Camp?

2-3 game win difference at the end of the day against the worst of the worst.
Well Estep did a good job at the helm, but There roster this year only shows nine players. That could lead to long season.
Is it Monday yet, ready for first pitch. This thread needs some life guys, who do you play Monday. We open up,with Harlan County.
Jury is still out
Oddly enough, North Laurel and South Laurel both open up the season at Southwestern. North plays them Monday, and South goes over there Tuesday. I know North took a real beating in a scrimmage against Scott County, and Scott was without their best player and a couple others. South scrimmaged East Jessamine, and the varsity won 9-3. Obviously neither scrimmage means anything at all, but that's all I'm aware of going on to this point.
Whitley 3-1 over Clay.
CA3 Wrote:Whitley 3-1 over Clay.

Go Colonels!
CA3 Wrote:Whitley 3-1 over Clay.

Nice job boys and Coach Shope, nice win to get the season going. Khsaa scoreboard didn't have a final but glad they played.
One out away from a game and Clays coach with the stall tech. Great showing by Colonels and great way to start a new season.
Clay had runners on 1st and 2nd with nobody out. You have to play 5 innings for it to be a complete game. There was no stall. The score was 3-1 it wasn't like the game was out of reach for Clay.
Big Red Machine Wrote:Clay had runners on 1st and 2nd with nobody out. You have to play 5 innings for it to be a complete game. There was no stall. The score was 3-1 it wasn't like the game was out of reach for Clay.

So no win?? Boo, anyway at least Whitley was ahead when it was stopped so that's encouraging. I need to go read a rule book Confusednicker:
Big Red Machine Wrote:Clay had runners on 1st and 2nd with nobody out. You have to play 5 innings for it to be a complete game. There was no stall. The score was 3-1 it wasn't like the game was out of reach for Clay.

:zzz:
Anyone know who the starting pitchers was for both teams?
Jackson count baseball has been Good last several yrs they Have a lot of Starters back. I think They will have good yr and Surprise sum people .
jchs football parent Wrote:Jackson count baseball has been Good last several yrs they Have a lot of Starters back. I think They will have good yr and Surprise sum people .

They looked a lot better this year than yrs past. I have followed Evan since he played travel ball with us a couple years ago, that ball he hit against us needed a postal stamp. Just need to develop some to go with him.
Jackson County will be a tough out for some folks this year.