Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 61 South Laurel 53
Final.
Congratulations Corbin Redhounds :Cheerlead Great game from Chase Sanders
I picked this one Big Grin
congrats redhounds
Eveb though they lost, what a game from JJ Ramey. Was the only one keeping them in it
Rogers11 Wrote:Eveb though they lost, what a game from JJ Ramey. Was the only one keeping them in it

Had me nervous at the end. Thought Taylor did a solid job at face guarding him the majority of the game. If Ramey had hit that fader from the left corner he may have combusted into flames on the spot.
Rogers11 Wrote:Eveb though they lost, what a game from JJ Ramey. Was the only one keeping them in it

No, what kept them from going toe to toe or even claiming a lead was countless missed free throws at key moments and countless missed short range jumpers.
CoachNM0523 Wrote:Had me nervous at the end. Thought Taylor did a solid job at face guarding him the majority of the game. If Ramey had hit that fader from the left corner he may have combusted into flames on the spot.

Sometimes, I think I might spontaneous combust.
KYHoopsFan71 Wrote:No, what kept them from going toe to toe or even claiming a lead was countless missed free throws at key moments and countless missed short range jumpers.

In their defense, most of those short range jumpers were pretty contested. I thought Corbin's defense was key. I thought they really guarded well.
I wasn't there but heard from more than one person how great their defense was.

pjdoug Wrote:Sometimes, I think I might spontaneous combust.
I thought you already had!
Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:I thought you already had!
Confusednicker:

That was in the football forum when someone mentioned recruiting Confusednicker:
KYHoopsFan71 Wrote:No, what kept them from going toe to toe or even claiming a lead was countless missed free throws at key moments and countless missed short range jumpers.

Think i read that South was 10-14 from foul line, not real bad. Corbin was almost perfect. 16-17. Those close range shots that just didn’t fall for South was the difference in the game. A lot of credit to Corbin’s defense for those. Still think South would love to get this same kind of defensive effort if they were to meet Corbin in the finals of region. Or for that matter. Whoever it would be.
Jason Ramey put on a show last night even with Taylor face guarding him the whole night. He is a special kind of player. Smooth shot and he doesn't force things he let it come to him. I'd hate to draw them in the region
Granny Bear Wrote:I wasn't there but heard from more than one person how great their defense was.

I thought you already had!
Confusednicker:

You're probably right Confusednicker:
chs crazy Wrote:That was in the football forum when someone mentioned recruiting Confusednicker:

:dontthink
Congrats Hounds
pjdoug Wrote::dontthink

come to the light away from the dark side.