Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Laurel 71 Rockcastle County 63 double OT
Final from South Laurel. Great game to end the regular season. Congrats to South on the win. Rock is improving at the right time, just ran out gas at the end
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats to South Laurel.
Way to Cardinals! Come get some of my Colonels Smile
pjdoug Wrote:Way to Cardinals! Come get some of my Colonels Smile

Oh they will Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:Way to Cardinals! Come get some of my Colonels Smile
Whitley don’t want none of south. Not a good match up for them.
Go lady Colonels:Cheerlead
Steele for South is a player. She's a big match up problem for Whitley.
VincentVega Wrote:South has too many weapons. Steele will go D1, Morgan definitely play at the next level, Anders could help some teams, Hibbitts could play college ball, Cromer has already signed and then cap that off with Collet. Jon Walker is blessed with talent. Needs to figure out who his best is at this point and use her. Be hard to win in tournament if he continues to sit the best player in the region on bench so much.

Lol... Thanks for the advice!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
VincentVega Wrote:South has too many weapons. Steele will go D1, Morgan definitely play at the next level, Anders could help some teams, Hibbitts could play college ball, Cromer has already signed and then cap that off with Collet. Jon Walker is blessed with talent. Needs to figure out who his best is at this point and use her. Be hard to win in tournament if he continues to sit the best player in the region on bench so much.

You name 6 players, which one isn't you using? Maybe you should grab a Clipboard and help him out. Looks like he needs an asst that knows something about basketball!!
My girl should get all the shots, get the best seat on the bus, choice of locker, get extra food so she will have enough energy for all those shots. oh and she should be getting gatorade at breaks instead of water just rediculous lol
ky playmaker Wrote:My girl should get all the shots, get the best seat on the bus, choice of locker, get extra food so she will have enough energy for all those shots. oh and she should be getting gatorade at breaks instead of water just rediculous lol

She must be under appreciated.
This has got heated... 👀