Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
next year how many new coaches in the 15th region
what coaches will return next year lets start the hot topic now
IMO i don't look for Thomas to be with the Panthers after this year.
That's the only coaching change I see happening as well, IMO it's the only plausible one.
true true...
You're from Pikeville dirty30, what's the word around your parts of town?
well ya know jbc06, there has been talk for many many years that thomas is heading out, but its never happened becasue him and Keno have established a very good relationship....and even tho Thomas has won 8,12,8,and this year 7 games in the past four seasons he just seems to find a way to stay here
he will probably be here until Keno leave, unless he leaves on his own
and dont get me wonrg, he is a good guy and a good coach but his style of coaching isnt for Pikeville at all...and if ya need to know anything else just ask
i hope Johnson Central gets a new coach...they would be a lot more successful if they had someone else, which is a known fact in johnson county. Les is a nice guy, but not that good of a ball coach.
I heard from a very respectiable souce that Keno said Thomas was out after this season.
lets hope your right Beef!
Time to clean house Thomas and staff has got to go at Pikeville.
i think Thomas SHOULD b gone and lets add Allen Centrals coach to the mix.
for the past couple of years everyone has heard/said that james hurley will not be returning to east ridge in the next season. this year i heard from a respectable source that this time it is not just a rumor and that james hurley will not be returning to the ridge and make his coaching appearances. i heard that he is taking a job at belfry high school. whether this proves to be true or not it is hard to say. he has done a great job in my opinion but we will see if he will leave or not.

i have also heard that he is starting or will starting building a house closer to east ridge. if this is true then it would not make sense to transfer to belfry but no one knows if either rumor has much truth to it or not.
this will never happen IMO
1. Belfry has a decent coach right now who has been succesful this year.

2.Why would ER get rid of a coach who jusy won a regional champ in his 2nd year of coaching

if he leaves its his decison and a stupied one if u ask me the Tribe loves him.
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:this will never happen IMO
1. Belfry has a decent coach right now who has been succesful this year.

2.Why would ER get rid of a coach who jusy won a regional champ in his 2nd year of coaching

if he leaves its his decison and a stupied one if u ask me the Tribe loves him.

i agree with both points that you made. i thought the exact same thing. i think if he was leaving then it would just be him personally deciding to go else where. i am not even sure why on earth that he would do that but you know thats him i guess. most people at east ridge do like him and he has been coach of the year and he is great. i am not saying that he will be definetly gone but if he does, then i know that ALOT of people will be sad to see him go. he has done a wonderful job with our program at east ridge so far and i would hope that he would continue doing so.