Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ballard 71 GRC 48
Easy win, they're making a run for the state title.
I was really impressed with Ballard today beat a very good Clark Co team today!
I really believe they have a chance against Scott Co. Or, am I being stupid.
I'm not sure who it was but #3 of Ballard really showed up Preston Knowles of GRC though Knowles hit a couple of big shots.

This game was NEVER in doubt from the get go and GRC is lucky they only lost by 23. Ballard had the 2nd string in very early.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote:I'm not sure who it was but #3 of Ballard really showed up Preston Knowles of GRC though Knowles hit a couple of big shots.

This game was NEVER in doubt from the get go and GRC is lucky they only lost by 23. Ballard had the 2nd string in very early.

Yeah his name is Beckham, he is an awesome player to.
Looks like Beckham is off to IUPUI to play his college ball. I think he could have done better. Kid is a great ball player.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote:Looks like Beckham is off to IUPUI to play his college ball. I think he could have done better. Kid is a great ball player.

Actually he was going to back out of going to IUPUI, and there was something in the contract that wouldnt allow him to, and I heard that he is going to a prep school for a year.
The way Ballard played last night it will be hard for anyone to beat them...they could be the next state Champs.
I was pulling for GRC
Congrats Ballard