Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region predictions by districts
Thoughts/Pedictions for each distict in the 15th?
57th: Paintsville/Johnson Central
58th: Floyd Central/Prestonsburg
59th: Shelby Valley/Pikeville
60th: Pike Central/Belfry.
clipperw Wrote:57th: Paintsville/Johnson Central
58th: Floyd Central/Prestonsburg
59th: Shelby Valley/Pikeville
60th: Pike Central/Belfry.

That would be my predictions exactly!
57th Jc/Paintsville
58th FC/ BL
59th SV/ Pikeville
60th PC/Belfry
I think Pikeville still has a good shot of beating SV in the district. It’s a tossup between JC and Paintsville this year.
There going to be some hard fought games in the region this year
Paintsville/I'd
Fc/pburg
Pikeville/sv
Pc/ belfry

Depending on how seedings go for region I would like to see the rubber match between fc and pville preferably in finals
Mister D Wrote:I think Pikeville still has a good shot of beating SV in the district. It’s a tossup between JC and Paintsville this year.
Where is the district tournament this year?
Gsjhe Wrote:Where is the district tournament this year?

I think it will be a great game between Pikeville and SV at this point in the season I think Paintsville might be a little better than JC right now but JC can beat anybody in the region on a good night the teams are just that close.
I know the 59th district will be played at SV
The 60th will be played at Pike Central I don’t know about the rest
I think the 57th will be Paintsville and JC with Paintsville winning because they seem to be playing good right now but you can't ever count JC out. The 58th will be FC and I think the runner up is toss up between BL and P burg. The 59th will be Pikeville and SV and champion and runner imo depend on if Byers is playing for Pikeville or not by that time. The 60th will be Belfry and PC with Belfry being the champion imo because they seem hungry right now.
Here is my prediction pairings for region

FC vs SV
Belfry vs JC
Pikeville vs PC
Paintsville vs BL/Pburg
SportsFan67 Wrote:The 60th will be Belfry and PC with Belfry being the champion imo because they seem hungry right now.

Belfry is the hottest team in the region right now. They have swept the season series from Pike Central, beaten Paintsville and are 9-1 in their last 10 games.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]