Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Laurel 68 North Laurel 59
Defense wins again! South held North to 19 first half points.
I never thought this south group would be as good defensively as they have become.
This should drop South to #5 in the region rankings.
Awful quiet on the other side of town! No clipboard quotes
Not sure what that means. The bottom line is South has been mentally tougher in both games. They do play very good defense, and it is my belief that Ramey is the best player in the region, and yes that includes Taylor and Turner. I think he definitely has the most college potential. Now that doesn’t mean North couldn’t win a third meeting which could only happen in the regional tournament, But they would have to play with more swagger than they’ve shown in these first two games.
Van Hagar Wrote:Not sure what that means. The bottom line is South has been mentally tougher in both games. They do play very good defense, and it is my belief that Ramey is the best player in the region, and yes that includes Taylor and Turner. I think he definitely has the most college potential. Now that doesn’t mean North couldn’t win a third meeting which could only happen in the regional tournament, But they would have to play with more swagger than they’ve shown in these first two games.

I agree with th quote about Ramey look at my quote on the 13 region, he is a human highlight reel. Keeps you on the edge of your seat waiting for his next move to steal what momentum you had. He may not be the best yet, but by far the most exciting and the most next level talent. I coached him some in baseball in years past, I know his abilities very well and in basketball he has a great head on his shoulders. That is what makes him better for the next level in basketball.
Oh he can be a soul crusher, and I mean that in the most respectful way. Actually think Davis could turn him loose even more than he does.