Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wayne County 57 McCreary County 56
Final
District looks tight. MC Lost to Wayne by 1 and in overtime. Lost to SW in OT and beat them by 1. Can MC get over the hump ?
I think MC will have a hard time getting over the hump with the way they play. Last night in there game against Wayne they had 2 players go to the locker room at 2 different times and slapped the door because they got made at there coach. 1 of there players looked at the coach and told him to shut up as well. As the game ended last night another of there players gave Wayne’s crowd the double bird....I won’t mention names or numbers.
numberonefan26 Wrote:I think MC will have a hard time getting over the hump with the way they play. Last night in there game against Wayne they had 2 players go to the locker room at 2 different times and slapped the door because they got made at there coach. 1 of there players looked at the coach and told him to shut up as well. As the game ended last night another of there players gave Wayne’s crowd the double bird....I won’t mention names or numbers.

Looks like the coach is going to ruin his welcome just like he did at Pulaski.