Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 67 Whitley County 44
Otterbox Wrote:I'm in a lot of building.

Does your elevator go to the top?
Otterbox Wrote:No I'm not wrong. Your kid took what ever the round about way was wrong. The individual in his house hold made that decision on his own. Also if that individual is in his household it doesn't matter what anybody else has to say about it. It's between that family. Just like it was your family decision for your son not to play. No one or no coach is going to tell what my son can play or not play. That's my choice. Don't pass the blame on what happens in your house. Coach Overbey has had a lot of multi sport kids. This year was just a slim year. Most of the kids that didn't play are 3 sport kids and that is very time consuming for any kid.

A 5A school shouldn't have a slim year.
TheColonel Wrote:Community wishes he would make the most of it , 8-18 is not really doing it for us.

last year's record was horrible coaches that cant get it done after a few years should be gone along with the brown nose clique that supports them.
I have always felt Whitley is a sleeping giant in basketball. Great grade school program. 6 schools with their own gyms feeding the middle school. They have over the years produced some really good AAU teams. In middle school they begin to lose kids but with their numbers they should be able to overcome this. Girls teams have been much more successful. Where does it fall apart?
If you read your own post carefully you can see where it is falling apart.
Sorry misread, the transition from middle to high school is a problem. No Freshman team now shows this.
There is no since arguing about it. You have all the answers from the outside looking in. True supporters will support. Bandwagon supporters come and go. Good day.
E's Army Wrote:I have always felt Whitley is a sleeping giant in basketball. Great grade school program. 6 schools with their own gyms feeding the middle school. They have over the years produced some really good AAU teams. In middle school they begin to lose kids but with their numbers they should be able to overcome this. Girls teams have been much more successful. Where does it fall apart?

They should be a giant in most sports and not sleeping. lol
Otterbox Wrote:There is no since arguing about it. You have all the answers from the outside looking in. True supporters will support. Bandwagon supporters come and go. Good day.

I hope your otterbox is waterproof so you don't spill your drink on it.