Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player quit?Corbin girls
Heard a girl for Corbin quit and walked out during the 4th quarter of the Wburg game and the next day they show up at Lynn Camp. Anyone know or just a bad rumor?
Yes, she went back to Lynn camp
Did anyone verify why she quit ?
Tired of losing. Recruited to come in and win.
Recruited?? Why would anyone recruit that player. Not a team player and got "hurt" when they wasn't playing good. Win?????so she went back to Lynn Camp. Come on Man:flame:
TheColonel Wrote:Tired of losing. Recruited to come in and win.

Confusednicker:
Superfly Wrote:Recruited?? Why would anyone recruit that player. Not a team player and got "hurt" when they wasn't playing good. Win?????so she went back to Lynn Camp. Come on Man:flame:

Is it true that Lynn Camp has won more games than Corbin has this season? of course it is :biggrin:
Lose more than your home team a recruit starts to think, not worth it. No light at the end of the tunnel for Corbin.
TheColonel Wrote:Lose more than your home team a recruit starts to think, not worth it. No light at the end of the tunnel for Corbin.

Now Whitley County needs to get all of their players back Confusednicker:
She didn’t want to be there in first place.
PRIDE101 Wrote:She didn’t want to be there in first place.

She shouldn't have went then.
Parents had a misguided view of Corbin and program.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Parents had a misguided view of Corbin and program.

They always do. same with the schools to the East.
I told you in the other thread take care of your house before you knock on the down of someone else’s.
Corbin would kill Lynn Camp. They ain’t Redbird or OBI
Superfly Wrote:Corbin would kill Lynn Camp. They ain’t Redbird or OBI

Corbin is mediocre at best.
PRIDE101 Wrote:I told you in the other thread take care of your house before you knock on the down of someone else’s.

The Lady Colonels have a much nicer house than your team does, and you forgot to ask me if I care what you told me. I think you already know that I don't :ChairHit:
A non-profit issue. Corbin and Lynn Camp are boundaries as far as the regional tournament goes.
Corbin is not mediocre, they are way below average. They are actually very bad.
walterwhite Wrote:A non-profit issue. Corbin and Lynn Camp are boundaries as far as the regional tournament goes.

I hate autocorrect! Should read, "a non issue. Corbin and Lynn Camp are not factors as far as the regional tournament goes".
PRIDE101 Wrote:Corbin is not mediocre, they are way below average. They are actually very bad.

Now tell us how good the Lady Panthers are.
Just a bit better, not much. Whitley is much better than both, so why defend Corbin ,PJ
It must not have hurt Corbin too much because perry central just beat them 82-72
Sounds like it helped. Lol
hitter Wrote:It must not have hurt Corbin too much because perry central just beat them 82-72

That sounds bad for PCC , not as good for Corbin.
I don't understand recruitment anyway. What happened to being loyal to the kids/players that have been loyal to your program?
Will she try to play at Lynn Camp - it seems it would tough to get eligible in two weeks. Richard Jones has had pretty good success in the 51st the last few years.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Just a bit better, not much. Whitley is much better than both, so why defend Corbin ,PJ

I most certainly don't defend Corbin. I'm realistic and know they spank your kitties most of the time.
I only got to see a few of the games Wilson coach at Middlesboro and was shocked he was hired at Corbin, I guess the "local boy" got him the job. I'm really surprised anyone would want to transfer in to play for him but I guess it's the Corbin magic that lures them in.
pjdoug Wrote:Corbin is mediocre at best.
They beat Knox Central didn’t they?