Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I FINALLY got a job!
Well guys I finally got a part-time job here in Richmond for the rest of the semester and it came at a really good time too considering that I lost my cell phone about a week ago and have to buy a new one... I'm working at the Richmond Child Care Center so yay me. My first day was yesterday and to my surprise I actually enjoyed it.
Work hard and you will be rewarded.
You just wait lol. Kids are bad. They drive me nutso.
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
congrats on getting the job
I think I'll be okay as long as they don't put me with the 5 year olds or the 1 year olds. I had to watch the 3 year olds, toddlers and the 1 year olds my first day and the ones were the worst but then again I was in the 3 year old room at naptime so....
Congrats, hope you have fun with the little kids Big Grin
Congrats on the job..
Congratulations. Have fun with it.

I've gotten so attached to some of my kids. I love them to death. It's a fun job.
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
My mom has always worked in Head Start so I always visit her classroom and work with the kids. I use to be particularly fond of a special needs boy that she really helped during his time there. I really wish that we could have adopted him.

There's this one little Japanese boy at the daycare and he is such a sweetheart. I love him to death...

Yesterday they stuck me in the nursey by myself...not knowing what to do and to make it worse...they brought in two one year olds in for me to watch on top of the babies I had...it wasn't fun. After that I got to go to the After-School room and color with them... that room I liked.